• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooo!

Makaze died....

I am so saddened now....

though, far more saddened by all the other people dying

[9:22:15 PM] Makaze: you are possibly the worst liar ever

[9:22:27 PM] Blitz: Yeah, possibly

It's OK. I got some priceless quotes from a conversation I had with Makaze over Skype tonight.

I think he got a bit ticked off when I called him a mediocre player that is probably worse than Blitz.

I think he got a bit ticked off when I called him a mediocre player that is probably worse than Blitz.

well you're right about Makaze, but "probably worse than Blitz" doesn't really mean anything Edited by Prims

It's OK. I got some priceless quotes from a conversation I had with Makaze over Skype tonight.

blitz is also in the final four whereas you were the first kill

even though I got totally back stabbed but that's the name of the game

Where's your avatar from? Also your title reminds me of Blitz's.

it's Alte from 100% Orange Juice. She was my character in this game. my text is just a rhythm game sample Edited by Prims

blitz is also in the final four whereas you were the first killeven though I got totally back stabbed but that's the name of the game

Sorry dude, I was just pissed off at you changing actions every 10 mins... I probably didn't get you killed though. But you killing Prims was UNFORGIVEABLE!

well you're right about Makaze, but "probably worse than Blitz" doesn't really mean anything

Thanks Prims!

Don't make me lock this thread again.

Life, you don't need to defend yourself against every threat to your ego. You and I both know what happened was out of your control for the most part, if others choose not to see that, that is their problem. Being hostile won't change that.

Everyone else making dumbass remarks, it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

it's Alte from 100% Orange Juice. She was my character in this game. my text is just a rhythm game sample

Oh, cool. I've never actually played that game but I should probably because people have been telling me to do so. The title should have probably been obvious knowing you, though.