Paperblade

Take it up with God.

Naw brah, just want to know why a "savvy Mafia player" such as yourself would attempt to smear a "washed up has-been" like myself.

I mean, everyone can absolutely take shots at me if they want. It's their choice. But I guess it would be important to mention that Elieson and you screwed me quite effectively and stripped my spreadsheet dry. So it seems to me that you and Elieson are in the drivers' seat and everyone else is just going to lose.

​Well done. You've outplayed a washed up player and bragged about it. I am absolutely cheering for your success along with everyone else. Nobody here wants anyone to win but you and Elieson.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition, I would like to collect everyone's aliases (no lies) so that we can make sure that Elieson and Makaze succeed in winning this game. I'd love to make sure that we all shoot each other in order to make sure that Elieson and Makaze get the win that they absolutely deserve.

I believe that is imperitive that we all work together to ensure their success and our loss.

Unless you feel that they don't deserve to win. By why on earth would you think that? They are "legends".

Naw brah, just want to know why a "savvy Mafia player" such as yourself would attempt to smear a "washed up has-been" like myself.

I mean, everyone can absolutely take shots at me if they want. It's their choice. But I guess it would be important to mention that Elieson and you screwed me quite effectively and stripped my spreadsheet dry. So it seems to me that you and Elieson are in the drivers' seat and everyone else is just going to lose.

​Well done. You've outplayed a washed up player and bragged about it. I am absolutely cheering for your success along with everyone else. Nobody here wants anyone to win but you and Elieson.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

[2:06:42 AM] Makaze: you are also fun to taunt

[2:06:53 AM] Life: Nobody can taunt me

[2:06:57 AM] Life: I'm immune to that shit

[2:07:05 AM] Life: You really have never played with me

Saturday, February 13, 2016

[2:06:42 AM] Makaze: you are also fun to taunt

[2:06:53 AM] Life: Nobody can taunt me

[2:06:57 AM] Life: I'm immune to that shit

[2:07:05 AM] Life: You really have never played with me

Log doesn't exist. It's a great fake though.

I don't believe this conversation is interesting enough anymore so my role allows me to repair BPVs with higher priority than kills. Contact me via. PM if this interests you.

EDIT: Wow, one PM already!

Edited by Clarinets

The League of Gay and Proud Assassins is offering a reward for the heads of:

Chen

Elieson - Rasslor

Makaze - Kai

We shall go down fighting if need be. We are not afraid of death.

Edited by John Barrowman