Paperblade

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you want

I just want your balls in my mouth while you say my name

Sweetie, there are children here. Let's take this into the shower for a little privacy.

In other news, Skype is Rafi.Broer. Speak to me if you dare.

Hi guys i'm here to form the ULTIMATE ALLIANCE OF PEACE ultimate alliance of peace ultimate alliance of peace

I would to spread the love obv so message me if you want to HELP eachother.

or just pm me.

Ok, time to do the same thing I almost always do, just slightly different:

If you give me your alias, I won't target you.

I know claiming your alias to someone random feels like the opposite of a good idea, but I've done this before twice, just slightly different, and no information leaked (here for instance). I keep my word.

In exchange, I want you to claim to me who you'll be targeting. This is so that I make sure you're not shooting me. I'd like to give you my alias but there are some people I don't trust and people I don't know about, and I want the same conditions to apply to everyone.

If you want to talk to me and you don't know how to contact me PM me, I'll give you my Skype name or get in IRC or whatever. I prefer not to talk through PMs, but I can do that too.

The Gay and Proud Assassins are forming as I speak! We shall take over the world with our unicorns and Gucci purses!

Edited by John Barrowman

My Skype loves to not function but I'm trying to get it to work. PM me though! I don't mind talking through that system.

For anyone who is doubting, my info is confirmed by role mechanics. He has been falseclaiming Hephaestus and BPV breaker. Those are lies.

Edited by Makaze