Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't she (and the rest of her family, sans Bartre) have blackish hair? I love the artwork on this card, but that seems like a pretty big oversight.

*edit*

Never mind, my phone colors were playing tricks on me. I see that the lighting of the fire is playing on her hair, but it is strange that the same lighting isn't applied to the rest of her.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Shouldn't she (and the rest of her family, sans Bartre) have blackish hair? I love the artwork on this card, but that seems like a pretty big oversight.

There's flames around her. This creates a yellow-orange reflective lighting that will shift hair over to a warmer spectrum. This is a very reasonable artistic rendition.

Edit: checked the OA and it's already kinda purple to start with. The sprites in FE6 are VERY desaturated. http://serenesforest.net/wp-content/gallery/binding-blade/path-of-radiance-gallery/fir.png

Edited by Thor Odinson

Yeah, my phone plays tricks on the colors sometimes, and I think you replied before I could get my edit in.

I understand the lighting with the hair, I just wonder if the rest of her clothes should have the same degree of lighting as well. I would think they should be more red-orange tinted as well.

I love the card - just being a little too nitpicky. Rutger had better get a SR as well if Fir got one.

Fir was the fifth most popular in the old poll and Rutger was second overall. I think he's guaranteed an SR. I'm just wondering if Raigh is the one that gets demoted for Narcian (he was 4, but he should get a vanguard/panaorama card with Llugh imho).

I never thought about it, but Hasha cards would be absolutely amazing.

I'm sure somebody in the Cipher team must have considered it at some point.

Pretty sure it wouldn't hurt to have em in Cipher.

CjmEo3aUUAEGneT.jpg

Fa!

CjmEo3cUoAEkuqb.jpg

Annnnd Kurthnaga.

Kurthnaga looks like a character from the original mobile suit. I love it!

I get that mecha vibe, yeah.