Life on the Front Lines Episode 2: Star-Crossed Royals

carefreejules

I'm not far into the video but I find hilarious that when they're listing Ryoma's siblings it's literally

"rebellious Takumi"

"shy Sakura"

"and Hinoka"

granted they talk a bit about her afterwards but man poor Hinoka

I'm not far into the video but I find hilarious that when they're listing Ryoma's siblings it's literally

"rebellious Takumi"

"shy Sakura"

"and Hinoka"

Guess Hinoka is the new Meg, huh?

Nice, informative vid. Arthur x Nyx is a strange pairing but okay. And Percy has a deep voice for a kid.

Edited by Ennui

percy_1308336213.jpg

Nah, more like King Arthur and Sir Percival. Cliche-ish but still kinda cute. I'm actually fine with Harold's name being Arthur when it leads to this little reference.

Maybe Galahad or Gawain could have been a cool name for Arthur without repeating names though.

As for this video, it really hammers in how overlooked Hinoka is lol

"rebellious Takumi"

"shy Sakura"

"and Hinoka"

I seriously cracked up at that. She's like the Zoidberg of the siblings.

Also, wow, is Femui getting ignored by the media or what?

I actually think they did a good job of describing Hinoka. She's actually the only sibling who got described as doing something, rather then being something. I think the fact that the sentence structure of her description puts her name before her description, rather then using a titular description like "the rebellious Takumi", combined with the fact that there are many people who don't like her character or voice, lead to this coming out differently.

Personally, I love Hinoka. She reminds me of one of my book characters in her appearance. The only major difference is my character is an elf and she disguises herself as a boy because she has trained as a knight because she was born without magic but knights in that kingdom are suppose to be male. (*stops rambling about book*) Anyway... I'll admit I'm more of a Nohr fan, but of the Hidoshian characters, Hinoka is a favorite.

As for the name Percy, that's too cute. I'm thinking of the dog from Pocahontas or the Weasley brother (even if he becomes a bit of a pain later on). Man, though. The more I see of this game, the more I want it to be the 19th already!! :)

Personally, I love Hinoka. She reminds me of one of my book characters in her appearance. The only major difference is my character is an elf and she disguises herself as a boy because she has trained as a knight because she was born without magic but knights in that kingdom are suppose to be male. (*stops rambling about book*) Anyway... I'll admit I'm more of a Nohr fan, but of the Hidoshian characters, Hinoka is a favorite.

As for the name Percy, that's too cute. I'm thinking of the dog from Pocahontas or the Weasley brother (even if he becomes a bit of a pain later on). Man, though. The more I see of this game, the more I want it to be the 19th already!! :)

Yeah, I agree with you. I really like Hinoka. I like how she gave up a life of luxury and trained to be a Sky Knight in hopes of one day reuniting with her sibling.

The first thing that came to my mind when I heard of Lutz's name change was Percy Jackson. :P

But seriously, it IS a really cute name. Bonus points for being a reference, too!