Nintendo Minute – Fire Emblem FEbruary: Hoshido VS. Nohr Showdown (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

carefreejules

Considering both Luna and Odin sound deeper and more mature, I have to wonder if Lalsow will sound full-on like Akihiko. Inigo's voice was already pretty deep enough.

That would be really nice. Or maybe Durant.

Well, as was mentioned in the other topic, an Asugi's Confect was found, making Gurei -> Asugi.

Okay, Usagi is right there. RIGHT there. And now we start caring about gendered names?

There's got to have been multiple smaller teams, each doing a part of the localization with their own logic behind things. Because as is, things like kinda inconsistent.

I didn't recognize you without your Ike avatar

I got bored

Also, Percy and Asugi confirmations are cool. ALL I WANT IS VELOUR'S NAME NOW, PLEASE

Like I said in one of the other topics, Usagi doesn't fit Asugi's motif design since he has cat lollipops, so having a name that means rabbit wouldn't really work.

I really like that girl in the video. She seems to know what shes doing while that guy is actually obnoxious and annoying af. Anyway, neat stuff. Im curious about the map the lady was playing on. Looks awesome.

I really like that girl in the video. She seems to know what shes doing while that guy is actually obnoxious and annoying af. Anyway, neat stuff. Im curious about the map the lady was playing on. Looks awesome.

Yeah, Krysta is usually the one that's interesting to listen to and even though she says she sucks at video games, she seems to know her Fire Emblem. Kit, on the other hand, tends to be rather obnoxious. If you watch the other Nintendo Minute videos, he's always like that.

do you really wanna know about that map because i can tell you eeevvvrryyythhiiiing

But seriously it's a really wtf map going in you first time but it's so fun after you get a hold of the wing mechanics.

I didn't recognize you without your Ike avatar

Also, Percy and Asugi confirmations are cool. ALL I WANT IS VELOUR'S NAME NOW, PLEASE

Valentines day is coming so that is why(Might keep it until Feburary is over). Funny how my Ike pic is the reason that people recognize me. Yeah it is cool to get those names known. The vid was eh, but the info was nice Edited by Radiance

Considering both Luna and Odin sound deeper and more mature, I have to wonder if Lalsow will sound full-on like Akihiko. Inigo's voice was already pretty deep enough.

Makes me wonder if they'll include a nod to Persona like they did in Awakening. Noire - who also voiced Yukari, another archer - says "Gasp! The enemy!" which is directly taken from what Fuuka can say before battles in Persona 3.

Maybe something about protein