Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

This is actually good. It means that every suspicion I had before has been completely re-validated. And plus FEFL kind of...injured my reasoning earlier, which screwed me up completely. And despite another town death...at least it wasn't the Doc or something. So we've still got a good chance of still wiping out mafia.

Yay :D

Edited by SSP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it... Hopefully we can actually kill another Mafia member soon... but during this night phase, the town killer is either going to kill a Mafia or a Townie, and the Mafia are definitely going to kill a townie... So it will either be one down for Mafia, and one down for Townies, or two down for Townies... This is screwed up. I'm not confident about this game to be honest... But maybe SSP knows what he's doing, and we can lynch a Mafia member next time we are to lynch. But for now, good night.

This is Karel/Bizz arising from hell yet another time to tell you that the reason for your bad luck is the fact that you've /still/ been holding back on your rent. Now, /maybe/ if you paid it, your luck would turn around...

Also, Serra's probably mad at you guys