FE14 Conquest Girls Only LTC (FINISHED!)

Espinosa

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice clear, so much rig though. Btw, will you be able to 1 turn zombKumi?

Not sure; my lack of a 9-mov units not named Camilla could rob me of the 1-turn of Endgame. Hopefully I can start work on chapter 26 soon and find it out soon.

Meanwhile, here's Hinoka's map in 2 turns.

• 2 weeks later...

I recall 1 turning zombkumi. I had Malig!Gunter paired on Witch!Corrin with Snake Spirit triple Dragon fang him; else my party died. The only thing I had to do was 2 rescue uses and crtkill a general down in the way. It was the basic formation of Azura singing the rescuer, then sheltering her, transfering her with another unit and singing paired Corrin. The rescuer got the general killer (Mjolnir Sorcerer Nyx), as soon as refreshed she full moved down with 9 move and rescued Corrin. Then Corrin full moved down with Boots and +1 move pair up and one shotted Takumi.

2 Rescue shots in Endgame is definitely too much, but I do have two extra uses that should be used in chapter 26 and Endgame (not needed in chapter 27), so they might as well save a turn or help me to not die while fulfilling the map objective.I'm not sure if a single Rescue use is enough, because I don't have a 9 mov Bow Knight Anna/Niles, or even Shelter users - there's Peri, and then there's Avatar who needs to be the one slaying the final boss, so idk how that could even work out. The only way to have another Shelter user in females only is to have Peri befriend somebody, like Felicia or Charlotte - getting to A level requires being actually competent at combat (the only A-support that occurred on this run that didn't involve MU was Camilla/Beruka) and fighting in several maps. With how quick this playthrough has been in terms of turn count, you can't really imagine Peri reaching A-rank with any other girl.

Meanwhile, here's my 1-turn clear of chapter 25 (Ryoma):

• 1 month later...

Completed the challenge today. Chapter 26 was ridiculously complex and made me miss emulator save states (because it's hard to figure out all the intricate pair up/separate/transfer logistics without actually moving all the units first... and if you mismanage said logistics, you go back to the first three turns which are tricky and time-consuming).

I was surprised no turns were lost due to my lack of combat units (only have two), in chapter 26 specifically because of the lack of anybody who could open doors with Lockpick (where are the door keys IS?).

Going to cook up the remaining videos and finalise this challenge series soon.

This was really cool to watch from your YouTube channel. It really surprised me to see the sheer amount of two turns! What would need to be different for a one-turn endgame on a normal run?

This was really cool to watch from your YouTube channel. It really surprised me to see the sheer amount of two turns! What would need to be different for a one-turn endgame on a normal run?

Do you mean chapter 27? Because endgame is fairly easy to 1-turn, and it's what I did on this run as well. I don't think c27 is 1-turnable without Galeforce or a really super-optimised Move+1 / Shove or Swap line-up.