some say imitation is a form of flattery

Well, it's usually flattery when someone is imitating me. People in my school are nuts for me. Well, at least when I do something funny. People can't get enough of doing the roaring chicken!

What exactly do you mean Arc?

Edit: Ah. The friend lists.

Well think of it this way: I inmitated you, and then everyone after imitated the person that came before them.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

I didn't as I don't see the need... I think my friends know what I think about them without announcing it.

Lol i'm just making it sound worse for Metal Arc.

I HATE when people copy me, especially when I know it's to impress or to get attention. If it's on of my best friends, I'm okay with it.

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ Just joking. But yeah, you're right.

I didn't as I don't see the need... I think my friends know what I think about them without announcing it.

This is where you and I differ. I did it in hopes that it would improve relations with my friends, because as of late they have been lacking.

Or just haven't done anything note worthy?

lol, that's mean Cyn.

Edited by Metal Arc

This is where you and I differ. I did it in hopes that it would improve relations with my friends, because as of late they have been lacking.

You seem to make a habit of pointing out how we're different Metal Arc, we really are the same in a lot of manners too don't forget. :)

Also it's not meant to be mean, just giving a second possible explanation. I know I haven't done anything note worthy myself.

Edited by Cynthia

You seem to make a habit of pointing out how we're different Metal Arc, we really are the same in a lot of manners too don't forget. :)

the only way we're similar is our sense of morality, and even then that's a shaky bridge for me.

...o dear god i can't stop.

the only way we're similar is our sense of morality, and even then that's a shaky bridge for me.

...o dear god i can't stop.

I wouldn't look at it like that, as there is still a lot you and I don't know about each other.

I wouldn't look at it like that, as there is still a lot you and I don't know about each other.

You two have conversations all the time. Its like that Freohr and Kiryn bond they had about guys' hair. You two appear to agree on a lot of stuff.