Please tell me this isn't true... (Saizo/Beruka C Support)

Daniel Santos

Up until now, i have been pretty chill with the terrible localization changes that I heard about. While I found the removal of content and some questionable changes in the dialogue to be pretty stupid changes, I only complained about it with my friends.

But THIS!? I can't believe they really did something like this. I don't even think it needs a spoiler tag:

Edited by Daniel Santos

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this is where the Benny x Beruka support went.

So I looked up the localized support chain between the two and apparently everything after the C-rank is pretty much identical to the Japanese one... So why did they change the C-rank?

Edited by SageOfAnys

I have no words.

I didn't think my impressions of treehouse could get any lower, but they managed to surprise me.

I think they are purposefully trying to test the waters of how much bullshit people can take and still have the game sell.

Can we all agree that this is not a good localisation now?

People were right when they said they were inserting memes into the localisation I guess.

Edited by Glyth

I'm a little calmed down knowing B-S ranks are still the same... but the C-rank had some decent information between them that flowed well into the B-rank. Because the C-rank is all "comical" and the B and A ranks are more serious, the support doesn't really flow too well and the entire tone of the support is just... off.

I have no words.

I didn't think my impressions of treehouse could get any lower, but they managed to surprise me.

I think they are purposefully trying to test the waters of how much bullshit people can take and still have the game sell.

Can we all agree that this is not a good localisation now?

People were right when they said they were inserting memes into the localisation I guess.

This is PERFECT.

Am I honestly the only one who loves this change. THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.

Seeing as I was serious here, I still consider this a great localization.

So....could it maybe just be a reference to the Rath/Jaffar support then?

Maybe they thought they were being funny or clever. I don't find it funny. This is something that could be considered a meme because, self explanatory. Oh yea, and it's not a real support.

Edited by Glyth

Went? Was it changed?

Eh, if my memory was correct the Beruka x Benny C-Support was more of "..." and less of actual dialogue.

The localized version still has those moments of silence, but there is more dialogue.

But if I'm wrong someone please tell me I don't like spreading misinformation

This is PERFECT.

Am I honestly the only one who loves this change. THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.

If it was like that in the original I would think it was amusing. But they removed dialogue for no reason. That's stupid.