Hangman

Michelaar

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only guess how many letters each word has because the lines are very small.

Is the number of letters for each word correct? > (2 , 2 , 4 , 3 , 4 , 7)

anyways

N

Actually, that first word is 4 letters too. Other than that, you're right on.

Anyways...

Incorrect guesses: N

We never did decide on whether we could guess, did we? But since the guess is correct anyway, I'll accept it.

We're what you call experts

The slogan of Muthbusters, mostly used as one of several disclaimers about not trying the cool stuff you see on the show at home.

FEF's turn.

We never did decide on whether we could guess, did we? But since the guess is correct anyway, I'll accept it.

We're what you call experts

The slogan of Muthbusters, mostly used as one of several disclaimers about not trying the cool stuff you see on the show at home.

FEF's turn.

Since we've seen several people in favor of guessing, and no one against, I move that we ratify the rule that you can guess the puzzle. If anyone objects to this rule change, we can stop and hold a formal vote, otherwise, I say the motion carries.

New Rule

1: You may guess the answer to the puzzle.

2: If incorrect, you may not guess again for 24 hours. (To prevent mass random guessing.)

Note: To clarify, only guessing the whole puzzle incorrectly will cause the 24 hour penalty, guessing a single letter incorrectly carries no penalty. And if it's down to one letter, there is likewise no penalty for incorrect guesses.

Edited by Rezzy

Since we've seen several people in favor of guessing, and no one against, I move that we ratify the rule that you can guess the puzzle. If anyone objects to this rule change, we can stop and hold a formal vote, otherwise, I say the motion carries.

New Rule

1: You may guess the answer to the puzzle.

2: If incorrect, you may not guess again for 24 hours. (To prevent mass random guessing.)

Works for me.