Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

I mean, it's like Sycamore, expect maybe worse, the "daddy kukui" is everywhere.

You mean stuff like this?

3bd.jpg

I swear, male anime studs usually end up in much more hilarious fan art than female ones.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my thoughts:

Rowlet is my favourite by far, its so incredibly cute, it's not even funny, I love it! Litten is cute too but Popplio is not very cool honestly. Plus I don't like water types very much. I like Lunala more than Solgaleo, because it just looks so much cooler. I expected Solgaleo to be Fire-Psychic, but steel-psychic? That doesn't make sense at all! Lunala's typing is about what I expected it to to be honest. Their abilities are very dissapointing off course. Now, the alola map looks very cool, might be my favourite region besides Kalos. The characters: The hero's look AMAZING. The male hero is actually VERY HOT. I'm serious. The female hero looks very cool too. Kukui the proffesor.... I expected Halla.... Well, he is very cool too. Lillie may be the rival who has the starter which is effective against you. Hau is actually pretty cool. I don't mind friendly rivals, actually, I prefer friendly rivals. Why? Because I am being bullied my entire life and a mean rival just doesn't seem like a rival anymore, but more like enemies. I prefer just having a friendly competition against your friends, and having someone who wants to be friends with you when you move in, is very nice.

I don't really care about rotom so not about the pokedex rotom either

Synchro Evolution ? What the ?... No seriously, the heck is that ?

Apparently, that's what people are calling the Ash Greninja transformation in the anime. I mentioned it earlier.

Is it surprising? Kukui has a bare chest! And damn good one at that!

You mean stuff like this?

3bd.jpg

I swear, male anime studs usually end up in much more hilarious fan art than female ones.

Can you blame her?

I would do the same thing.

Edited by Water Mage

Apparently, that's what people are calling the Ash Greninja transformation in the anime. I mentioned it earlier.

Huh, really ? I stopped following the anime since Gen3.

Ash got a Greninja and it had a special transformation where it took Ash's colors huh ? Weird.

Thanks for the info !

Is it surprising? Kukui has a bare chest! And damn good one at that!

Can you blame her?

I would do the same thing.

She... doesn't really look aroused.

It looks like she have seen hell.

Huh, really ? I stopped following the anime since Gen3.

Ash got a Greninja and it had a special transformation where it took Ash's colors huh ? Weird.

Thanks for the info !

Kinda sorta. Greninja takes on a transformation, mostly at its face, that kinda resembles Ash. It gains black "hair" that looks like his, and some Ash-like colors, like some red and blue. And for whatever reason, it has a giant water shuriken on its back.

This is the best pic I can find:

800px-Ash_Ash-Greninja.png

I actually think it's kinda cool, despite not being a fan of Greninja.

(And before people ask: Greninja didn't have a bracelet when it first started using this transformation. It also wasn't this clear of a transformation, he started out being inside a huge tornado of water the whole time. I don't know exactly what the bracelet is here, but from what I've heard, it's supposed to be another one of Clemont's inventions, to do some testing/research on this new form, as nobody knew what this transformation was, despite that there is one implication that it was seen before in a different Greninja long ago.)

Edited by Anacybele

She's just so thirsty she's borderline dehydrated.

Also, personally, I think Poke'mon are trying to make the professors hot, they made him wear that lab coat just to tease people.

Like Floral said, she really thirtsy for that chest, that wonderful bare chest...

Besides, she didn't see hell, this picture shows that she's got a small glimpse of the true paradise:

Welcome to paradise indeed...

Edited by Water Mage

I've never heard of this Synchro Evolution nonsense but why would you want a pokemon form to just change its head colors when you could get a whole new cool looking form. I mean just look at your favorite mega and compare it to Ash's Greninja. Would you rather have a Blaziken (my favorite mega) with just different hair color (or something on it's face idk) or it's sweet mega form.

Like Floral said, she really thirtsy for that chest, that wonderful bare chest...

Besides, she didn't see hell, this picture shows that she's got a small glimpse of the true paradise:

Welcome to paradise indeed...

Oh gosh, no... Internet, WTF ? xD

Seriously, now, I just can't think of him as anything else than pedo-koala now and her as... something perverted.

Internet, I maudit you !

Kinda sorta. Greninja takes on a transformation, mostly at its face, that kinda resembles Ash. It gains black "hair" that looks like his, and some Ash-like colors, like some red and blue. And for whatever reason, it has a giant water shuriken on its back.

This is the best pic I can find:

800px-Ash_Ash-Greninja.png

I actually think it's kinda cool, despite not being a fan of Greninja.

(And before people ask: Greninja didn't have a bracelet when it first started using this transformation. It also wasn't this clear of a transformation, he started out being inside a huge tornado of water the whole time. I don't know exactly what the bracelet is here, but from what I've heard, it's supposed to be another one of Clemont's inventions, to do some testing/research on this new form, as nobody knew what this transformation was, despite that there is one implication that it was seen before in a different Greninja long ago.)

Not a fan of Greninja ? Shame on you for not following the masses. :p

Just kidding, I prefer the Fennekin line myself.

He looks weird. I'll choose Mega-Blaziken over him anyday.

Perhaps it is just a form of Mega Evolution, just named differently just because ? Or perhaps with no bracelet ? I dunno.

Once again, thanks for the information and the picture ! There's much to think about now.

Edited by B.Leu

One of the characters speculated that its an actual mega evolution, but the way its presented in the anime is by having Ash and Greninja synchronized perfectly with no device whatsoever

Its actually comparable in so many ways to Full Synchro from Megaman Battle Network Manga. In fact its identical to Manga! Hub Style

But its performance in battle so far is like WAYYYYYY over the standard of Mega Evolution in anime. Lets put it this way, Ash could have beaten Diantha's Gardevoir who went Mega if not for the form's limitation. A Mega Evolved Charizard X is unable to beat an Elite Four Mega evolution

Edited by JSND

Then its limitation is what makes it not, you know, really OP and such. It's good that a limitation is there.

But I also choose Mega Charizard X, Mega Lopunny, or Mega Gallade any day myself. I've actually never liked Charizard much either, but Mega Zard X is beyond awesome and I'm so glad it gets more attention than Zard Y. Zard Y is cool itself, but X just beats it in every way in coolness and badassery. X is also Dragon type which is cool.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh gosh, no... Internet, WTF ? xD

Seriously, now, I just can't think of him as anything else than pedo-koala now and her as... something perverted.

Internet, I maudit you !

Hey, don't call the Professor that! It's not his fault that he is incredibly hot! He was born that way!

Just saw a poll from another site, and it looks like Lunala is way more popular than Solgaleo. Can't blame them. I like it better too. Solgaleo just has a digimon/fakemon vibe that I don't like

I get the feeling that this trio might be the Tao trio again for me, in other words, I'm probably going to wind up liking the third one most like I did with Kyurem. I dunno, I just get the feeling.

I don't really like either Legend very much but I'll take the lion over the bat. If only because the bat looks dumb when using its signature move. It will pretty much just come down to version exclusives for me. I'm just hoping for a Mega Bisharp.

I was hoping for M Bisharp too, but i think Gamefreak would nerf the hell of Dark type this time around

That is if they actually gives a single fuck about Singles anymore. Its actually kinda stupid despite the amount of doomsaying about Dark types at the beggining of Gen 6, Dark type oriented strats in singles is at its best in Gen 6 and it doesn't even involves the broken Knock Off. No, its the classic Pursuit Trap Ttar which now crippled fucking Heatran in the process

Also calling the inevitable development of "Deoxys D returns to OU" -> "Everyone thinks Deoxys D balanced this time around" -> "Deoxys D Hyper Offense returns to OU" -> "People whines about Deoxys D Hyper Offense" -> "Get banned again"

Edited by JSND

How would they nerf them though? Make steel resist dark again? They already have some low power (well decent) moves. Watch them add a 120 bp Dark move.

They only seem to care about doubles.

You talking about smogon? I don't play by their rules unless the person I'm playing with is, so I'm not very familiar with that.

I don't know which version I want now. Look, I think making a Psychic/Steel lion that's supposed to eat the sun is pretty cool, but how does Solgaleo's design convey that in the slightest? He doesn't look Psychic/Steel, he looks like a Fairy/Fire, which would've been a really fun typing by the way.

As over-complicated as Lunala's design is it still conveys Psychic/Ghost. Sure I thought Psychic/Dark when I first, but Psychic/Ghost was very easy to see. Not only that, but it's a far more interesting combination than Psychic/Steel to me.

Edited by Honey Bunny

I'm hoping for megas along the line of Mega Mawile and fewer along the lines of Mega Blaziken; take weak/overlooked pokemon and make them really stand out, rather than make the already popular 'mons that are among the best in the game even more gamebreaking.