Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Magearna has the ability to transform itself into the appearance of a Poké Ball! It does so when it sleeps, and apparently also when it's sad.

What an oddly specific detail to include, though it's probably gonna show up in the movie than the actual game itself.

Unless Magearna has its very own animation of it transforming rather than leaving its Poke ball....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an oddly specific detail to include, though it's probably gonna show up in the movie than the actual game itself.

Unless Magearna has its very own animation of it transforming rather than leaving its Poke ball....

Or it just transforms as its fainting animation.

wait wait wait

Is Stakeout permaPursuit? o.o

Actually, it's seems to work the opposite way.

It deals more damage to the pokemon that's arriving, not to the one that's leaving the battlefield.

Actually, it's seems to work the opposite way.

It deals more damage to the pokemon that's arriving, not to the one that's leaving the battlefield.

Ah.

That's still a pretty good ability. Not as good as Strong Jaw, though.

Something interesting about Yungoos's bio:

"Yungoos is a big eater that is never satisfied. The majority of its long body is given over to its stomach, and its digestion is swift, so its always hungry. It has strong fangs, so it can crush and consume the hardest of objects.

Each Yungoos chooses its own particular route for searching out prey. It stalks along this route searching for food until its exhausted, at which point it drops and sleeps wherever it may be. Its thought that these Pokémon decide their routes based on safety, so that theres no risk in falling asleep at any time.

Yungoos is not a Pokémon that is native to the Alola region. It was brought to the region to help deal with the explosive population of a certain other Pokémon, and now Yungoos are commonly seen around the Alola region."

That particular past bit is interesting because I've heard Hawaii tried to solve a rat problem by importing mongooses, but then they had a mongoose problem on the 1800, I think?

Not sure if it is completely true though. Or if there's still many mongooses in Hawaii.

Because if it is true, it's amazing and I'll say it again, Game Freak really did their research in Hawaii.

Edited by Water Mage

Welp, I thought ORAS was my last Pokemon game, but noooo, Nintendo had to make this game look really good. Plus it looks like Customization is back so that's another automatic sell point for me.

I'm also loving the battle interface.

"Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations."

Bug/electric, anybody?

"Pikipek will attack distant opponents by zipping seeds at them. These shots have enough strength to embed the seeds in tree trunks."

If it doesn't learn bullet seed I... don't know what I will do because it will learn bullet seed.

Hmm... now I'm wondering where exactly the Yungoose were imported from... it can't be any of the previously known areas we know, most likely. But then that means...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

"Grubbin loves electricity, which is why it can be found near power plants and substations."

Bug/electric, anybody?

"Pikipek will attack distant opponents by zipping seeds at them. These shots have enough strength to embed the seeds in tree trunks."

If it doesn't learn bullet seed I... don't know what I will do because it will learn bullet seed.

I think Pikipek will get some multi-hit attack. Doesn't it have Skill Link?

They just need to add another Eeveelution and I'll throw my money at them.

Not very likely, sadly. Eeveelutions seem to only be introduced in even-numbered generations (aside from the first, of course). I mean, 2, 4, and 6 are the ones that introduced new Eeveelutions... :P

Yungoos came from another region, huh? Man, GameFreak likes to reference unknown regions these days...

Edited by Anacybele

They just need to add another Eeveelution and I'll throw my money at them.

I sort of doubt they will, since they mostly got the types balanced out with Sylveon. But if there's anything Game Freak would do, it's randomly add another Eeveelution when there's no need for another one. Fingers crossed!

Bug/electric, anybody?

Here's Watchog's Pokedex entry:

"When they see an enemy, their tails stand high, and they spit the seeds of berries stored in their cheek pouches."

And yet Watchog can't learn Bullet Seed.

I think Pikipek will get some multi-hit attack. Doesn't it have Skill Link?

True, which makes bullet seed all the more perfect for it.

Here's Watchog's Pokedex entry:

"When they see an enemy, their tails stand high, and they spit the seeds of berries stored in their cheek pouches."

And yet Watchog can't learn Bullet Seed.

...Okay, if the game releases and it turns out Pikipek doesn't learn bullet seed my forum avi will become a Bidoof for a week.

Edited by The DanMan

Potential spoilers for what I believe are the final evolutions for starters, so click on your own risk.

image.jpeg

Edited by Dai

...Okay, if the game releases and it turns out Pikipek doesn't learn bullet seed my forum avi will become a Bidoof for a week.

Looking foward to see your new avatar!

Also, remember that in the Gen 1 games Lickitung couldn't learn Lick, so there is still a big chance for Pikpek not learning Bullet Seed.

Potential spoilers for what I believe are the final evolutions for starters, so click on your own risk.

image.jpeg

I hope and pray that that's Litten's final evolution, but this is most likely another fakemon entry. =/

Source?

Looking foward to see your new avatar!

Also, remember that in the Gen 1 games Lickitung couldn't learn Lick, so there is still a big chance for Pikpek not learning Bullet Seed.

Rhyhorn cannot even learn Tackle, despite the fact that almost every entry of it in the pokédex talks about his powerful tackle.

Edited by Nym

I hope and pray that that's Litten's final evolution, but this is most likely another fakemon entry. =/

Source?

That's where it's tricky. =\ A friend of mine linked me to it and I'm not sure where they got it.

...On one hand, I want that to be fake because that Litten final evolution is horrible. CAN A QUADRUPEDAL FIRE STARTER PLEASE STAY QUADRUPEDAL FOR ONCE?

...But on the other, that Popplio final evo is BEAUTIFUL.

Edited by Anacybele

That's where it's tricky. =\ A friend of mine linked me to it and I'm not sure where they got it.

Can you might ask your friend where did he/she get this image from? This looks alot like a Concept Art, I'm not entire possessively sure this looks fake. (I'm little skeptical about this one) And plus this image of the Rowlet Evolution looks more like an Archer, I don't think we have an Archer Pokemon existed.

Edited by King Marth 64