I just had a really awkward moment happen while playing Fates in public.

IceBrand

I was in a Starbucks playing Fates and grinding for supports in Birthright. I got to my private Quarters and starting bonding with the wifey Rhajat. I usely keep the volume high on my 3DS while playing with earphones. Unfortunately, I forgot to plug in my headphones and Rhajat was talking in full volumes about loving me and stalking. I saw someone give me this weird look across the table. I felt so shamed.

Don't worry, they'll forget about you someday

probably 10 months from now, at least, if they don't find it that funny

Edited by Rapier

I was in a Starbucks playing Fates and grinding for supports in Birthright. I got to my private Quarters and starting bonding with the wifey Rhajat. I usely keep the volume high on my 3DS while playing with earphones. Unfortunately, I forgot to plug in my headphones and Rhajat was talking in full volumes about loving me and stalking. I saw someone give me this weird look across the table. I felt so shamed.

could've been a lot worse tbh

Get this, nerds; some people like coffee and others find the ritual of going to a cafe either a calming one, a useful one socially or generally pleasant.

Get this, nerds; some people like coffee and others find the ritual of going to a cafe either a calming one, a useful one socially or generally pleasant.

I actually dream of owning a coffee shop one day tbh

the atmosphere is amazing

i also dream of getting an oscar one day but that's a bit farfetched

And to think, some people complained about the removal of Skinship. Was anyone seriously going to use that in public?

BTW, what did the person hear? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms2zxDi5g6A

Edited by Zera

I play Senran Kagura in public, with the volume up. I make sure fool around in the dressing room when people are peeking.

Wait, did you just call it 'skinship', Zera????? that's so stupid

Edited by Emeraldfox

I don't care if I go into the private quarters in public. I do it anyway, though not with volume on anyway.

It could have been Jakob

It's just because I showed you the bonding with him, isn't it?!

Wait, did you just call it 'skinship', Zera????? that's so stupid

I could've sworn that's what everyone else called it. Otherwise it was "FE Amie".