[Conquest] Lunatic Mode Stats

Colonel M

I'm attempting to collect Lunatic Mode stats while doing this play through. This is only for Conquest, though at this current point P-4 would have the same enemies.

I did not collect Prologue nor Chapter 1s, though I would like to note that both of these maps appear no different from the previous difficulties and interact the same way with objectives and how the enemies interact.

Prologue forces you to attack a Fighter on Turn 1 with Avatar. Turn 2 is forced to attack a Lancer with Takumi and Avatar. Prologue ends after this.

Chapter 1 invites the player to move forward on Turn 1, attack Xander on Turn 2, heal on Turn 3, and then attack the next two turns. Note that Xander does have his personal skill which gives him +2 Attack and receives -2 damage on the first turn of combat. Afterwards, he should do 9 damage to an average Avatar (no Def boosts nor losses). Xander will not counter-attack. The chapter will take 5 turns for the most part.

Chapter 2

[spoiler=Chapter 2]Left-hand Side

x1 Lv2 Oni Savage
Brass Club - 13 Atk, 98 Hit, 5 AS, 0 Crit, 7 Avo, 0 Ddg, 19 HP, 6 Def, 1 Res
x1 Lv2 Samurai
Kodachi - 13 Atk, 95 Hit, 0 Crit, 9 AS (4 AS Player Phase), 15 Avo, 3 Ddg, 18 HP, 2 Def, 2 Res
x1 Lv4 Rinkah (Oni Savage)
Throwing Club - 14 Atk, 91 Hit, 10 AS (5 AS on Player Phase), 0 Crit, 17 Avo, 20 HP, 9 Def, 3 Res
Skills - Fiery Blood (+4 damage when unit has less than full HP).
Right-hand Side
x2 Lv 2 Samurai
Brass Katana - 12 Atk, 110 Hit, 9 AS, 0 Crit, 15 Avo, 3 Ddg, 18 HP, 2 Def, 2 Res
x1 Lv3 Kaze (Ninja)
Iron Shuriken (Stat Drop Mag-2, Def-3, Res-3)- 13 Atk, 100 Hit, 14 AS, 2 Crit, 23 Avo, 4 Ddg, 19 HP, 5 Def, 10 Res
Skills - MiraculousSave (Save supported unit from lethal attack. Trigger = target's Luck stat)

Chapter 3
[spoiler=Chapter 3]

x4 Samurai
x8 Archers
x1 Ninja (Boss)
x1 Samurai is Pair Up with x1 Archer (both Level 4).
Reinforcements: x3 Sky Knights (show up on Bottom Fort and 1L / 1R).
x4 Samurai
x2 Lv2 Samurai
Brass Katana - 12 Atk, 110 Hit, 9 AS, 0 Crit, 15 Avo, 3 CEV, 18 HP, 2 Def, 2 Res
x1 Lv3 Samurai
Iron Katana - 15 Atk, 102 Avo, 10 AS, 1 Crit, 17 Avo, 4 CEV, 19 HP, 3 Def, 3 Res
Skills - Duelist's Blow (Avo+30 on Enemy Phase)
x1 Lv4 Samurai (Paired up with Lv4 Archer)
Iron Katana - 19 Atk, 108 Avo, 3 Crit, 23 Avo, 14 AS, 4 CEV, 22 HP, 7 Def, 5 Res (+2 Def / Res from fort)
x8 Archers
x2 Lv2 Archers
Brass Yumi - 14 Atk, 98 Hit, 0 Crit, 8 Avo, 5 AS, 2 CEV, 18 HP, 4 Def, 3 Res
x5 Lv3 Archers
Iron Yumi - 17 Atk, 90 Hit, 2 Crit, 10 Avo, 6 AS, 3 CEV, 19 HP, 5 Def, 4 Res
x1 Lv4 Archer (Paired behind Lv4 Samurai)
Even though there are a lot of Archers, 4 of them (x3 Lv3, x1 Lv4) are with the Paired Up Lv4 Samurai. You shouldn't have to face any of these normally.
Boss: Lv4 Omozu (Lv4 Ninja)
Iron Shuriken (Stat Drop Mag-2, Def-3, Res-3) - 15 Atk, 97 Hit, 1 Crit, 26 Avo, 16 AS, 4 CEV, 24 HP, 8 Def, 9 Res
Reinforcements:
x3 Lv1 Sky Knight
Iron Naginata - 12 Atk, 94 Hit, 0 Crit, 14 Avo, 8 AS (13 AS on Enemy Phase), 4 CEV, 16 HP, 3 Def, 7 Res

Chapter 4

[spoiler=Chapter 4]Chapter 4

The Faceless have A Rank weapons instead of S, which means there is +2 Atk and some extra Hit.
x14 Faceless
x8 Lv3 Faceless
x5 Lv4 Faceless
x1 Lv5 Faceless (Boss)
x8 Lv3 Faceless
Shackled Fist - 15 Atk, 94 Hit, 1 Crit, 10 Avo, 7 AS, 0 CEV, 20 HP, 5 Def, 4 Res
x5 Lv4 Faceless
Shackled Fist - 17 Atk, 97 Hit, 2 Crit, 13 Avo, 9 AS, 0 CEV, 22 HP, 6 Def, 5 Res
Skills - x1 Poison Strike (Enemies lose 20% HP after any combat this Faceless initiates).
x3 Seal Defense (-6 Defense after combat unless user is defeated).
x1 Seal Strength (-6 Strength after combat unless user is defeated).
x1 Faceless (Boss)
Shackled Fist - 19 Atk, 98 Hit, 2 Crit, 15 Avo, 10 AS, 0 CEV, 26 HP, 7 Def, 6 Res
Skills - Seal Strength, Seal Defense
Note the Boss, x2 Lv3 Faceless, and the Poison Strike Lv4 Faceless are on this Mountain. Mountain gives +2 Def / +20 Avo - just add those values in if the boss doesn't move (or the cronies). The same applies to a lot of Faceless, sadly.

Chapter 5
[spoiler=Chapter 5]
x5 Mercenary
x4 Dark Mage
x1 ??? (Swordmaster Boss)
Reinforcements: x4 Dark Mage
x5 Lv7 Mercenary
x3 Wyrmslayer - 25 Atk, 114 Hit, 3 Crit, 17 Avo, 10 AS, 5 CEV, 22 HP, 9 Def, 5 Res
x2 Steel Sword - 25 Atk, 104 Hit, 3 Crit, 12 Avo, 10 AS (5 AS when attacked on Player Phase), 5 CEV, 22 HP, 9 Def, 5 Res
One has a droppable HP Tonic.
Note that there is a Wyrmslayer Mercenary paired with another Wyrmslayer Mercenary. The Pair Up is under the fountain. The other Wyrmslayer Mercenary is to the right. The Pair Up gets +2 Skil (+3 Hit), +3 Spd (+3 AS, +5 Avoid), and +1 Def.
x4 Lv7 Dark Mage
Thunder - 20 Atk, 98 Hit, 2 Crit, 10 Avo, 6 AS, 2 CEV, 21 HP, 7 Def, 9 Res
Skills - x4 Malefic Aura (Enemies within two spaces take +2 damage when hit by a Magic attack).
Three of these are located below the fountain. One is located to the right of the fountain.
x1 Lv10 ??? (Swordmaster Boss)
Kodachi - 32 Atk, 125 Hit, 0 Crit, 55 Avo, 30 AS (25 AS on Player Phase), 0 CEV, 38 HP, 24 Def, 17 Res
Reinforcements: x4 Lv7 Dark Mage
Exact same stats as previous Dark Mages. They appear in all 4 corners (1 Dark Mage each corner).

Feedback is appreciated. I'm kind of going at this while I'm doing my own Lunatic Mode play through - and I'm trying to do it a bit faster if possible.
Edited by Colonel M

So quick question are the stats static for the first couple levels, and if so when does variance begin.

From what I can tell thus far - stats appear to be quite static. I just got into Chapter 4, but some of the other Lunatic players may be able to answer that better.

Granted the levels are low. But it appears if a unit is at that level, it will match with all the units. Variances only really affect weaponry and Skills. At least from what I can tell.

I'll try rushing it more, but I wanted to see what can and can't be LTC'd.

CM you should talk to gwimpage; he was collecting these stats during the japanese release. idk how far he got though

Ah. I'll look for him and see what he's got then.

Messaged him so hopefully he responds soon. I didn't know he was collecting them lol.

EDIT2: gwimpage has up to Chapter 13. I will do my best to complete the rest. As he noted (for Randa):

Go right ahead. The formatting is really inconsistent so I apologize for that. I should point out that enemy stats are static and have no variance so it would be nice to have it all gathered up to be able to reference doubling and 1RKO benchmarks.
Edited by Colonel M

To my knowledge, enemies have the same stats on both Hard and Lunatic in Hoshido and Nohr

I have the stats, though there might be some variances, and I might have missed out some units, and there might be new units introduced on Lunatic (sometimes these kind of things happen)

I don't have the skills or inventory for Lunatic though.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uvPG5IV4rhjwzTaK54pNTKCMauHJ9TXa1Sr6GPzA6lc/edit#gid=0

I'd presume japanese sites would have gotten more information, but I have no idea how to search for that in all honesty.

(Of course, all these names are still the japanese ones, er, welp)

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Neat, keep it up!

Fun little trivia fact - you're not actually forced to attack those guys in the prologue. The first guy will chase you down and get himself killed no matter where you run, but the second map ends the moment your second turn ends, regardless of whether or not you or Takumi attack the second guy.

There's... really no reason to do this.