Cool Game Topic Where I Don't Insult You For Your Valid Opinions

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder Force III is excellent. I managed to 1cc it the other day, and I feel quite proud of myself for it.

Lightening Force is the sequel, and it is even more excellent. I did not manage to 1cc it, and I do not feel quite as proud of myself for it, but it felt good to beat it anyways. Visually and aurally, it ranks among the most excellent games I have ever played, both technically and in terms of art direction.

Gaiares is a decidedly average or slightly above average game with cool ideas and cool moments. I'm not miffed that I didn't 1cc it because it had way too much bs.

Eliminate Down is visually extravagant. It starts off very strong, then becomes less strong and ends on a pretty cool note, where you and the final boss are being pulled by the Earth and start burning as you slowly experience atmospheric entry. The soundtrack has a rough edge that feels like a cross between a diamond-toothed chainsaw, a steel mallet and a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

These are the games I have played recently Thank You

Edited by Nightmare