Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have Vantage on Mitama?

Got you covered. Anything else you want on her before I put her up? Activation skills, Corrin skills, Azura skills, Faires, Breakers?

EDIT: Replaced Leo with a Mitama with Vantage / Counter / Trample / Bowfaire / Death Blow, just let me know if you want something else and also let me know if she's not there.

Edited by Renall

Anyone have Nohrian Trust Caeldori?

She should be up now (replacing Azura) with Nohrian Trust / Hoshidan Unity / Dragon Fang / Draconic Hex / Movement +1. Castle code's further up the page.

Does anyone have Vantage on Kaze or Rend Heaven on Mozu?

I have Kaze with Vantage. Sorry about Mozu, I don't have many skills on her.

My castle address is in my sig. Hope it helps!

I'll cover Mozu. She's up replacing Hinoka with Movement +1 / Rend Heaven / Luna / Sol / Astra. I'm sure that'll be enough activation skills to satisfy her attacking needs.

Does anyone have an Odin with Kunai/Lancebreaker? Thanks.

I put Odin up at my castle (12074-78402-94947-13971) with Swordbreaker / Lancebreaker / Shurikenbreaker / Tomebreaker / Tomefaire. Didn't give him Bowbreaker since he learns it naturally and I don't have Axebreaker for him. Let me know if it doesn't update, I'm pretty sure it does but my feedback always comes to me in once-a-week bursts so I'm not sure how responsive updating is.

Does anyone have Kiragi with Quixotic and Luna, and possibly Air Superiority?

I'm looking for some breaker skills for Kaze (nothing specific in mind -- any would be great), and Quixotic for Midori. Can anyone help a guy out? :)

Both of these are up now, though I had to remove Elise and Flora: Kiragi has Quixotic / Luna / Air Superiority / Renewal / Movement +1, and Kaze has Movement +1 / Swordbreaker / Axebreaker / Shurikenbreaker / Bowbreaker. Those are all the Breakers I've got on Kaze, so Tomebreaker and Lancebreaker will have to come from elsewhere.

I can probably also put up Midori. Is there anything else you'd want on her?

Edited by Renall

Both of these are up now, though I had to remove Elise and Flora: Kiragi has Quixotic / Luna / Air Superiority / Renewal / Movement +1, and Kaze has Movement +1 / Swordbreaker / Axebreaker / Shurikenbreaker / Bowbreaker. Those are all the Breakers I've got on Kaze, so Tomebreaker and Lancebreaker will have to come from elsewhere.

What's your castle code?

Nah just Quixotic is all I can think of offhand.

Thank you!

Haha! Ok, my Shura and Charlotte are complete! Save for Shura's Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity. Thanks a ton Rin and I appreciate you keeping an eye out for them but I think they may be non-existant. >.<

Now I just need to get Flora and Izana so I can start on them. Flora will be a breeze but Izana....not so much. I haven't seen him in anyone's team. D:

Nah just Quixotic is all I can think of offhand.

Thank you!

Alrighty, she's up with Quixotic and some random skills that are useful for her but not in her default class set: Bowfaire / Trample / Miracle / Movement +1.