Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Im from the EU so I think this won't work but I'll try:

I really want Dwyer skills because he is my favorite! (And I messed up)

I can offer Some lobster man, takumi, MU and a few insignificant others, but Codes are Region locked, sadly. Sorry and thanks!

Hmm this is an odd request. Anyone have Reina and Anna with aptitude? Also anyone have a Kaze or Saizo with Luna or Sol?

I know I have Anna with Aptitude, but I'm not sure if she has it equipped at the moment. I can have her up by like 5:30 ish as I'm taking a break from fates for a bit at the moment.

Looking for

Soleil with Miracle

Effie with Vengeance

Soleil up with Miracle / Pavise / Aegis / Counter / Countermagic.

Looking for Rend Heaven or Astra on Hinoka.

Thanks in advance

Someone already got RH but I put her up with Lethality / Astra / Sol / Luna / Rend Heaven.

I'm looking for Rhajat with dragon ward.

Rhajat is up with Dragon Ward / Aegis / Pavise / Counter / Countermagic.

I can help you with Orochi, if you're still looking for her with Wary Fighter anyway.

Yeah, that'd be great. Do you have the castle set up?

Edited by Replica Model

So I checked the Fire Emblem Wikia, &... the only way Sakura can become a Wyvern Knight is by marrying an avatar with said talent.

My Sakura bought Rally Defense & my talent is Oni Savage.

If anyone has any other out-of-the-ordinary, LEGAL Sakura skills (Lunge, Certain Blow, etc.) any would be appreciated. Lord knows I've seen way too many Sakuras with The Usual™ (dual counter, base class, Amaterasu, etc.).

Someone already got RH but I put her up with Lethality / Astra / Sol / Luna / Rend Heaven.

Got it, thank you

So I checked the Fire Emblem Wikia, &... the only way Sakura can become a Wyvern Knight is by marrying an avatar with said talent.

If anyone has any other out-of-the-ordinary, LEGAL Sakura skills (Lunge, Certain Blow, etc.) any would be appreciated. Lord knows I've seen way too many Sakuras with The Usual™ (dual counter, base class, Amaterasu, etc.).

I have Astra and Inspiration on my Sakura if you want those 2 skills.

On a side note, I've seen a lot of Kaze's with Trample and Death Blow for some reason.

i have sakura up with Axefaire, Life and Death, Vantage, Vengeance and Future Sight!

Can't visit yet. ;-;

I'm looking for M!Kana with Aptitude, Tomefaire, Death Blow and Replicate.

I'm looking for Aptitude on every character to be honest, especially the children.

I have male!Kana with everything but Replicate.

If you don't already have it on them then I have Midori, Shigure, Rhajat, Selkie, Asugi, and Mitama with Aptitude.

My castle code is 09811-12883-80662-36129. I don't have anyone on the throne and no one will chase/attack you (unless you get in their range).