Japan gets new 3DS themes based on the poll results (+ Festival Scramble CGs)

On Shiro,

I am very confused by the revelation, but I suppose, I shall just roll with it. As long as his CG shows him as a Swordmaster. Please tell me it does.

Sorry, no.

CG is his regular (Spear Fighter) clothing. Courtesy of 4chan: http://imgur.com/6AGBRzl

He does use his (dad's) custom swordmaster model, if that helps? Okay it probably doesn't...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, no.

CG is his regular (Spear Fighter) clothing. Courtesy of 4chan: http://imgur.com/6AGBRzl

He does use his (dad's) custom swordmaster model, if that helps? Okay it probably doesn't...

It's just so weird. But, I'll get used to it. Any other info on the maps and the gameplay themselves?

Disappointed over the lack of Hoshido exclusives in the children, despite some ranking higher than the ones in the CGs given. Should've been a 2-2-2 split on Nohr-Neutral-Hoshido IMO. 1M 1F from each faction.

Expect a Shiro from me by the end of this week. If IS don't want to draw my son I will.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Kid's hair doesn't change in recollections. This saddens me.

He's a swordmaster. Roll with it

First map gave me Skilltaker and Lucktaker, second Magictaker, and third Strengthtaker. (I just spammed Phoenix Mode to see the rewards, so if there's anything for doing well I don't know it yet.)

http://imgur.com/sbYaYGg

Ah, so you can still get the rewards with Phoenix mode. Interesting.

But boy...not exactly the most exciting skills to get...I'm kind of underwhelmed.

...Huh I think the Midori and Shigure CGs might be fake. I follow someone on tumblr who translated the opening scene of the DLC and when Anna announced the winners, she only mentioned Dwyer, Forrest, Nina and Ophelia.

http://fateswartable.tumblr.com/post/141128943454/hoshido-festival-dlc-translation-intro

Looks like they did Top 2 + Top Neutral for each gender. For the males, top neutral (Dwyer) happened to be in the top 2, so they went with the next popular one (Shigure).

If the next DLC follows this pattern, then the 1st gen CGs will feature Leo, Xander, and Jakob for the males and Camilla, Oboro, and Azura for the females.

Royals. Royals everywhere.

Edit:

...Huh I think the Midori and Shigure CGs might be fake. I follow someone on tumblr who translated the opening scene of the DLC and when Anna announced the winners, she only mentioned Dwyer, Forrest, Nina and Ophelia.

http://fateswartable.tumblr.com/post/141128943454/hoshido-festival-dlc-translation-intro

If miiverse is any indication, the Midori and Shigure CGs are real.
Edited by BChan8397

Hmm, if Anna only mentions the Top 2 winners, then I wonder what the in-game reason is for Shigure and Midori.

Make's Xander's inclusion in the other DLC all the more interesting since he's neither Top 2 nor a neutral character.

Edited by Sentinel07

If miiverse is any indication, the Midori and Shigure CGs are real.

Shigure: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAArVRTx340TNQ

Midori: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAASVZKjVKLvew

Huh! How about that - it's a little strange then that she wouldn't announce them as winners as well :o Unless it's the case of the game sensing which children characters you do have and having Anna announce the winners based on that but still.

Hmm, if Anna only mentions the Top 2 winners, then I wonder what the in-game reason is for Shigure and Midori.

Make's Xander's inclusion in the other DLC all the more interesting since he's neither Top 2 nor a neutral character.

...Xander was in the Top 2. It was Leo, Xander, Takumi, Jakob and then Mamui.

Edited by Abvora

Huh! How about that - it's a little strange then that she wouldn't announce them as winners as well :o Unless it's the case of the game sensing which children characters you do have and having Anna announce the winners based on that but still.

Actually, if you show up with Midori or Shigure she says that despite what she said, it wasn't just the popularity contest winners that were chosen, you were too! Even the game knows there's no metric where their inclusion makes sense.

In light of the really odd placements for the children in the Hoshidan DLC, I'm just going to say that I'm going to be pretty salty if Takumi gets nothing in the 1st gen DLC.

IS really didn't think this through. They should've made it so that at least one male and female from each route, and one male and female from neutral route, got DLC artwork. The children got 3 Nohr exclusive kids and 3 neutrals, which is already questionable enough, but at least the kids weren't very popular overall. The 1st gen, on the other hand, this is where ALL of the votes went to. Excluding female Kamui, Camilla and Oboro are the top two female characters. The top two male characters are Leo and Xander, followed by Takumi. Takumi and Oboro are literally the highest scoring Hoshidan characters overall. It would really suck if Oboro is the only Hoshidan exclusive to get anything. I'm already questioning why Shigure and Midoriko were included over children that scored above them.

Actually, if you show up with Midori or Shigure she says that despite what she said, it wasn't just the popularity contest winners that were chosen, you were too! Even the game knows there's no metric where their inclusion makes sense.

So it's basically Top Two plus dev's choice, then.

All I'm getting from this is that an Azura CG is still a possibility.

And that's all I needed to hear.

Considering there's a third "dev's choice" spot, and how much they love Azura, yeah, I'd say she's got a really good shot.

All I'm getting from this is that an Azura CG is still a possibility.

And that's all I needed to hear.

You and I think alike.

I don't honestly give a fuck either way with the popularity bit. They could do so by Russian roulette for all I care. I like what I see all the same.

I want the themes, I hope they give us them in the future, I will never get tired of buying Fire Emblem themes for my 3ds, especially if they have Oboro, Takumi and Leo...

Oh wow, the kids DLC was out too along with the scramble? But the scramble is only the Hoshido one, when the Nohr one will be out? I'm a bit confused with the release days. Anyway, I hope someone translate the possible conversations, I would love to see what Foleo's possible mothers have to say to him (there are lot of conversations, right?)

C-can we have the themes? Please tell me we get the themes. I need the themes. My top husbandos.. aahh!!!

So I'm a little bit confused. Does the hoshido one get kids CG while the nohr one get gen 1 CGs?

Words cannot express how pleased I am that male Corrin didn't even make his way into the 3DS theme.

A bit disappointed over which kids won, but hey, you can't have everything - speaking of, they're reaaaally into making Ophelia "Lissa...but bigger!", aren't they?

Words cannot express how pleased I am that male Corrin didn't even make his way into the 3DS theme.

A bit disappointed over which kids won, but hey, you can't have everything - speaking of, they're reaaaally into making Ophelia "Lissa...but bigger!", aren't they?

Only male Corrin? Figured you'd be more salty that female Corrin made it, but I guess you're taking whatever victory you can get, huh?

On the subject of Ophelia...

CdMmfgfUAAAxXws.jpg7988802.jpg

I have absolutely no idea where you're getting that idea from. I don't see any resemblance. /s

On the subject of Ophelia...
CdMmfgfUAAAxXws.jpg7988802.jpg

Wow, for some reason it never quite clicked with me just how … bad the female dark mage outfit is >_> They just … REALLY want to make that apparent, don't they?

Also, I honestly would've preferred that Kamui just not count as an option since they're a freaking self-insert, but eh.

Edited by Sunwoo

Wow, for some reason it never quite clicked with me just how … bad the female dark mage outfit is >_> They just … REALLY want to make that apparent, don't they?

Also, I honestly would've preferred that Kamui just not count as an option since they're a freaking self-insert, but eh.

Sunwoo, how do you expect me to like a character she doesn't have big tits? To hell with characterization - am I right, Camilla fans?

At this point I take what I can get with Corrin - the male version didn't even get to be a part of the 3DS theme, so with any luck that sends a message.

So there'll be even more of these pictures next week, right? Nohrian Halloween or whatever it was!

Sunwoo, how do you expect me to like a character she doesn't have big tits? To hell with characterization - am I right, Camilla fans?

At this point I take what I can get with Corrin - the male version didn't even get to be a part of the 3DS theme, so with any luck that sends a message.

So there'll be even more of these pictures next week, right? Nohrian Halloween or whatever it was!

Mhmm. Halloween will be first gen.

Give me an Azura CG or I will complain online riot!