Funimation releasing Yu Yu Hakusho episodes online (U.S/Canada)

Jedi

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/03/16/funimation-releases-first-28-yu-yu-hakusho-episodes-free-online/

A classic anime can now be enjoyed for free. Funimation has released the first 28 episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho online for residents of the United States and Canada. These are standard definition episodes of the show, supported by ads. People can also choose between the subtitled and dubbed versions of the series.

Funimation will eventually make all of Yu Yu Hakusho available online. Every week, another 28 episodes will be released. There are 112 episodes total, which means everything should be online in about a month.

Yu Yu Hakusho is the story of a spirit detective named Yusuke Urameshi, who takes on the position after he accidentally dies. He’s joined in his adventures by his friends Kazuma and Keiko. The most recent video game Yu Yu Hakusho characters appeared in was J-Stars Victory VS for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita. Yusuke, Hiei, and Younger Toguro were part of the roster.

As this is my favorite Anime of all time, I want to share this with you all, its a nice gesture by Funimation. If you haven't seen the series before I highly recommend it, while it is Shonen it does break several conventions of it.

English dub is also really really spectacular.

Edited by Jedi

I remember reading bits of it back when I used to get Shonen Jump. I think I might check it out after I finish university stuff.

Man, I remember watching this back when I was a kid. I've been wanting to re-watch it for a while now, but I already have so much anime backlog that I've been hesitant to do so. Maybe during the summer when I theoretically have more free time.

Man, I remember watching this back when I was a kid. I've been wanting to re-watch it for a while now, but I already have so much anime backlog that I've been hesitant to do so. Maybe during the summer when I theoretically have more free time.

The days of Toonami, with Dragon Ball, Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, Big-O, Zoids... Etc

THE GLORY DAYS MAN

Edited by Jedi

I think there's a little more in the YYH manga than in the anime. I'd like to see that too someday.

The Manga has a longer intro, but the anime has more in the last arc than the manga did, its kinda weird.