at least trump speaks his mind

Ansem

trump just tells it like it is, and doesn't care what "political correctness" thinks of him

just because something is a legitimately terrible opinion to hold doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to say it! I wish I could say all the things trump does, he's so cool

oh my god did you quote me unironically I need to know

i legitimately think Trump doesn't really believe a lot of the things he says and just says them because it will bring him votes, just like almost every politician out there, except his views are worse than most's

the fact that someone can get a lot of votes saying what he says is the terrible thing

Geert Wilders.

I'm honestly surprised it took so long for a Wilders-like figure to get big in the US.

I want a topic called "At Last Trump Speaks His Mind."

He always has, it just happens that there's somebody screaming and you can't hear him, and it turns out it's you.

Trump knows there are a lot of ignorant and unintelligent racists out there and is catering to their wishes to secure easy votes.

"Southern strategy", as it's often called

im a southern redneck and i take offense to this

Donald-Trump-Mouth-Eyes-97548.jpg

He speaks his mind because his mouths are connected straight to his brain. To be honest we should all be grateful we've been graced with his amazing mutation. Truly an X-Man.

Edited by English Muffin

Um, I know I'm new to the site and I hate the fact that I just posted in a non-FE topic for the first time but I just had post something here...

Found this on a Yahoo.com page:

During the conversation, he detailed his views on issues ranging from East Asian security to Syria, the Islamic State group and relations with allies such as Saudi Arabia.

He also said he would withdraw US troops from Japan and South Korea unless the two Asian countries significantly increased their contributions to Washington for the military presence.

"We cannot afford to be losing vast amounts of billions of dollars on all of this," he said.

Asked if Japan should be allowed to have nuclear weapons to protect itself from North Korea, Trump suggested that would be an acceptable situation.

"Would I rather have North Korea have them with Japan sitting there having them also? You may very well be better off if that's the case." he said.

If trump becomes *cough* president *cough* he may SERIOUSLY shake our alliance/relations with Japan. So how can one be a lover of Japan and everything that comes with it and be a trump supporter all at the same time?

I would compare trump to the "Mad King Gangrel" but I HATE the idea of comparing him to ANY FE game character.

Edited by Pavi

If trump becomes *cough* president *cough* he may SERIOUSLY shake our alliance/relations with Japan. So how can one be a lover of Japan and everything that comes with it and be a trump supporter all at the same time?

I would compare trump to the "Mad King Gangrel" but I HATE the idea of comparing him to ANY FE game character.

this is the worst post on US politics on the internet

It's nothing but trash.

japan must be destroyed

anime was a mistake

same

trump 2016

be destroying anime not only will he make america great again, but also the world