Edit maximum allowed units

Inui

I've never been able to figure out how to do this. I'm specifically wondering for the DS FE's but knowing where and how for the older ones could lead me to my answer so I'll take any information on those too. I feel like FE12 does not allow enough units most of the time, especially considering the large cast and much higher enemy count than its predecessor.

Well dude, i do not know if this will help you, this is for GBA games, you require to edit the chapter by event assembler, or by chapter Unt Editor in Nightmare, if you can figure out wich are the character IDs, you should be able to find the chapters unit lists.

If you dont know event assembling it is gonan be quite a problem. But you can do it with a Nightmare module, should be called "Chapter unit editor" or by a hex editor, maybe HxD, you need to find wich are the characters Ids, then you open your hex editor and search for those IDs. What you need to find is the offset of chapter units, then you can add as much as you like, BUT remember if you add some units you might rewrite something and brick your rom, so, you should reppoint your chapter units to free space.

First of all, this is mainly for FE12....which doesn't have modules. I'm quite literally making the first character module for it, and the Chapter Unit Editor or w/e was never finished even for FE11. It literally only has Chapter 1...

I use Hex Workshop.

I tried comparing to FE11 information and disposition files...but to no avail.

• 2 weeks later...