If you were the one to pick the Revelation supports for a certain character, who would you have them support with?

Matt-hue

For example, if I had to pick the supports for Oboro and Asama, I'd go with:

Oboro

Lazward

Leon

Belka

Luna

Asama

Charlotte

Belka

Harold

Benoit

Edited by Matt-hue

Niles and Orochi. Just imagine the innuendos.

Reina and Gunter. It would be nice seeing them reminisce about war and such since they seem to be older people.

Laslow and Setsuna. I really ship them and I don't know why. I wish Niles could support Orochi over Setsuna and Laslow with Setsuna over Orochi.

Camilla and Tsubaki would support, because it's a funny pun.

EDIT: ##Vote: Radiant Dragon for also having a good suggestion.

Edited by eclipse

I'd have traded Niles/Setsuna and Laslow/Orochi for Niles/Orochi and Laslow/Setsuna. Imagining the potential of Niles/Orochi makes me bitter, and I would have been interested to see how Las treated Setsuna--would he have flirted with her, seeing as "easy", or tried to be more chivalrous? How would she have reacted?

for the sake of Velouria's stats and hair, Keaton x Kagerou shouldve been a thing. Id imagine Keaton would make one of Kagerou's supports interesting as a little bonus. (wishful thinking)

Ryouma x Scarlet is another one, it would also help keep the child balance if Male Corrin wanted to get with a 1st gen unit.

Jakob x Flora: I see no reason why this support doesn't exist. Funny how she has Cordelia's VA too... IS taunting us

Gunther x Corrin (Revelations) same, I understand the reasoning, but he seems borderline Einherjar without supports, at least let him keep the Jakob one, or something...

Fuga x Ryouma: Fuga was friends with Lobster Dad, why not his kid?

Reina x Orochi: They're both Mikoto's retainers; and any other retainer pair can support with eachother, regardless of gender. I see no reason why these 2 can't have a decent conversation if Azama can troll his way into Hinoka's heart.

Any child unit and their aunt(s)/uncle(s): I know some of these could be complicated (exclude Kana because the amount of potential extended family is enough supports for a whole new character), but I don't think something like Midori making medicine for Uncle Saizou and Saizou being a passive derp about it is too much to ask for. Likewise in certain paralogues, the siblings of the father show an interest in the child as well (like how Elise was enamored with Forrest; those 2 could've had an amazing support chain)

Orochi and Niles not being able to support is a crime against humanity. Why on earth would they give Niles Setsuna of all people, when the hilarity of Orochi/Niles was possible.

Oboro x Leon

Oboro x Pieri

That's all I want... Or maybe I can add Takumi x Keaton, with Keaton trying to stole the fluffy thing around Takumi waist

Wait...

Orochi and Niles not being able to support is a crime against humanity. Why on earth would they give Niles Setsuna of all people, when the hilarity of Orochi/Niles was possible.

This one too!!!

Edited by SniperGYS

Ryoma and Scarlet would've been nice.

Scarlet and Benny, Charlotte, Elise, Arthur, Effie and Beruka. Benny and Charlotte because they were guards in Cheve, Elise because she treats everyone nice, Arthur and Effie would be interesting, and Beruka as rival wyvern rider.

Reina and Ryoma, Xander, Gunter, Jakob, Leo and Hinoka (maybe Yukimura if you get him in Rev. Not that far yet). Just the nobles, plus those who have extensive war knowledge. And Jakob because female Gunter.

Yukimura and Hoshido siblings, Xander, Reina, Gunter. Same reasons as Reina above.

Izana and Xander, Ryoma, Saizo, Shura, Flora, Rinkah and Fuga. Of course the story wouldve had to turn out different, but all of them would have nation talks.

Fuga and Xander, Ryoma, Saizo, Izana, Flora, Rinkah, Shura and Hayato if Fuga isnt a Corrinsexual (like I said, im only on chapter 19). Same reasons as Izana.

More supports for the royals.

I would personally love to see:

Saizo x Elise

Laslow x Hinoka

Niles x Sakura

Odin x Sakura

Charlotte x Ryoma

Nyx x Takumi

I've also become a huge fan of Saizo, just in general, and would have liked to see him with a few more Nohr supports.

Saizo x Odin (would be funny)

Saizo x Niles

Saizo x Gunter

Also, I agree with someone else's post - aunt/uncle supports would have been amazing. Especially Elise and Forrest.

I need my NishikixLuna/Severa/adasfasa, because furryxtsundere OTP

FoleoxElise must be a thing, such wasted support, also, RyomaxCrimson/Scarlet would be perfect cofcofEvenIfShinonomeLooksAwfulBlondecofcof

SaizoxOdin

CamillaxAqua, remember me, why this doesn't exist?

OboroxLeo