Sakura and Kaze.

Kaze-Kaze

I'd much rather have Orochi from a gameplay perspective. From an Actual Support perspective, both of them are relatively sweet, so I think it works out.

Kaze has great supports across the board, so I have no complaints with the Relationship. Sakura also gives Midori pretty good Luck, Miracle and Priestess to use her innate Bow Rank. Solid, I like it.

Edited by Avalanche

I did this pairing on my first BR run. I liked it. I didnt really use Midori so i cant comment too much there, (but she did have some mad luck and res) but i loved the support chain

IMO I prefer Saizou x Sakura, though I prefer Kaze x Felicia too. o3o

I support Saizou x Sakura, Asugi is a nice mixed unit because of his innate growths and there are not a lot of mothers who give good STR and MAG mods at the same time.

Edited by Roxachronc

Actually, the real reason I support Saizo x Sakura is because Asugi's hair colour is the closest extent of resembling Gaius xD.

But if it was up to me I would have wanted Saizo x Flora to go with Kaze x Felicia if that was possible Lol.

Edited by Formerly Colm

Very cute pairing and supports, but their S support seemed kind of abrupt at the end. I wasn't planning on using Midori though.

Even more abrupt than S support Camilla x male Avatar? lmao.

It's cute and Sakura basically confesses in their A Support that sets in love with Kaze as she values him as much as her own siblings.

Kaze also teases Hinoka in they A Support that he has no issue watching over Sakura 24/7 which makes Hinoka jealous.

Even more abrupt than S support Camilla x male Avatar? lmao.

No, because Sakura heavily hints in their A Support that she is in love with Kaze, she even blushes when she compares him to her siblings in importance. Edited by Pretty_Handsome