MCDOGA'S TOP 10 GAMES OF 2015

mcdoga

Tryhard, have you played Fast Racing Neo? It is the best digital game of 2015. It totally deserves to be on mcdoga's list, even #1.

Zera, if you want to post your own Top 10 of 2015 (of games that were ACTUALLY released in 2015), you can. You don't need to "fix" other peoples.

Oh, that's a good idea!

Edited by Zera

The whole point of this thread was to illustrate mcdoga's top 10, his personal opinion on his favorite games but I guess you wouldn't understand that. This isn't Zera's Top 10 thread, and as Power Master strongly suggested to make your own Top 10 with your personal preference, don't twist people's opinions as we are all entitled to our own opinions.

The whole point of this thread was to illustrate mcdoga's top 10, his personal opinion on his favorite games but I guess you wouldn't understand that. This isn't Zera's Top 10 thread, and as Power Master strongly suggested to make your own Top 10 with your personal preference, don't twist people's opinions as we are all entitled to our own opinions.

You are correct. Zera wouldn't understand that.

Your words will sadly breeze through his ears.

Sin and Punishment 2 is a bad game, the worst, actually, regardless of my actual real opinions on the subject it is terrible and those opinions are invalid. Bangai-o Spirits are also really bad and uncool! I can't believe I held all these bad opinions! I much prefer Pokemon Rumble Jumble or whatever

Fixed! :)

I'm glad I know Zera's opinions better than Zera himself does. It makes me happy that I can show him the way to his own views on obscure video games.

How's this?

Um, time for a list. Of my favorite games. But without any reason given.

10: New Nintendo 3DS Internet Browser Breakout
9: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
8: Pokémon Rumble World
7: Splatoon
6: Pokémon Picross
5: Nintendo Badge Arcade
4: Pokken Tournament
3: Undertale
2: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
1: Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

^_^

Edited by Zera