Knight's Top 5 Video Game Music of All Time (of 2015)

Knight

Go see the youtuber's other videos.

Or anything in the op

for real though i just wanted to post some good music, i don't care about joke op

that's cool, still appreciated

Just to clarify, I didn't listen to most of Knight's tracks long enough to get to the jokes, because I already knew the music. For Pokemon Colosseum, I never played that game, so when I got to the lyrics I was like "that's weird" and continued onward.

SotN is actually really great, though I think I like Tragic Prince the most, and one other, very calm one that I can't remember.

I hope some really good quality rips of its ost come out soon.

Just to clarify, I didn't listen to most of Knight's tracks long enough to get to the jokes, because I already knew the music. For Pokemon Colosseum, I never played that game, so when I got to the lyrics I was like "that's weird" and continued onward.

wait have you seriously never heard gangnam style

Man I forgot about Tristram Village. I barely played any Diablo I...like, I beat that giant skeleton, and that's about it. But that music is great.

It's in 2 as well! There's not much music in the games but what's there is really good. And Tristram is just a classic.

I assume you mean the Skeleton King/Leoric.

This my favourite OSTs from the vidya gaems

fast racing neo - soundtracks for the blind

Bangaio & the spirits - the bees made honey in the lions skull

spiritualized - ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space

bangai o & the spirits - now in hd

Christopher walken - i wanna be like you

Honourable mention:

Fyodor dostoevsky - sin & punishment 2

Please share your favourite video game osts!

Fixed!

Fixed!

if chris walken singing i wanna be like you doesn't somehow become a thing, in the movie or in the dvd special features or during the credits or something, i will lose any faith i had in disney's ability to not be terrible

i'm pretty sure your top 5 is incorrect honestly

but i can't really post my top 5 because there's like no way i could pick like 5 songs that i like more than others

i'm pretty sure your top 5 is incorrect honestly

but i can't really post my top 5 because there's like no way i could pick like 5 songs that i like more than others

you are wrong

alright shitlords videogame music is bad out of context but i'm going to link some anyway that is good

hello bitches terrans aren't just your regular humans they're flag-waving southern motherfuckers who reconfigure criminals into elite murderbot death gunners who are actually garbage but really good because they're cheap. acknowledging that these men would spend most of their lives being torn to shreds by giant claw weasels they developed artillery to rain death upon their own men and hopefully those around them, also this happened, starcraft is a fucking great game and the terrans who don't give a fuck about destiny or any of that weird pseudo-magic plot shit just keep on surviving, praise the UED

hello bitches terrans aren't just your regular humans they're flag-waving southern motherfuckers who reconfigure criminals into elite murderbot death gunners who are actually garbage but really good because they're cheap. acknowledging that these men would spend most of their lives being torn to shreds by giant claw weasels they developed artillery to rain death upon their own men and hopefully those around them, also this happened, starcraft is a fucking great game and the terrans who don't give a fuck about destiny or any of that weird pseudo-magic plot shit just keep on surviving, praise the UED

this post is perfect