Caster

Crit Quotes  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Day 74

• "Fate has brought us here!"
    • "Forgive me!"
    • "I must end you!"
    • "My prayers are with you!"

Bold: No it doesn't. Or at least, I doubt it.

So, you don't know this for a fact?

As somebody who played Birthright hard, he generally doesn't get doubled at all; if anything, darting blow does allow him to double on player phase.

Subaki's suckiness is kinda overplayed.

Anyways, I went with "It's all ME" because of how badass the delivery of it is.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you don't know this for a fact?

As somebody who played Birthright hard, he generally doesn't get doubled at all; if anything, darting blow does allow him to double on player phase.

Subaki's suckiness is kinda overplayed.

Anyways, I went with "It's all ME" because of how badass the delivery of it is.

I just wasn't 100% sure that Darting Blow would stop him from getting doubled on player phase (assuming that whatever he's attacking would double him), but having thought about if, it probably wouldn't - it doesn't affect the enemy's follow-up attack speed.

I just wasn't 100% sure that Darting Blow would stop him from getting doubled on player phase (assuming that whatever he's attacking would double him), but having thought about if, it probably wouldn't - it doesn't affect the enemy's follow-up attack speed.

The only enemies with decent speed on Birthright are Berserkers and Adventurers- neither of which you should have him fight against in the first place. Everything else doesn't double him (he'll still double enemy Malig Knights regardless, which are in general pathetic).

Edited by The DanMan

I don't particularly like or dislike any of Hana's crit quotes, though hearing any of them is nice, since it means she's either procced Astra and got most of the way to a Dual Guard (until she crits halfway through...) or is about to crit someone to death (or she's about to Astra > instant-Crit, which is sometimes annoying but usually not so bad).

"It's all me!" is the one I hear the most, so I'll go with that one.

Nanako grew up to become a samurai; her weeb big bro must be so proud.

I think "it's all me" is a pretty nice line, and I'm glad it's the one that's shared by Sakura and her retainers, so it gets my vote.

I despist retainer that're not Nohrians with the exception of Oboro and Saizo, and maybe Hinata, so the same happend with their crit quotes, but I really like "With all my strenght!" so that's it.

Nanako grew up to become a samurai; her weeb big bro must be so proud.

I think "it's all me" is a pretty nice line, and I'm glad it's the one that's shared by Sakura and her retainers, so it gets my vote.

But...but...this is the bad ending if she reincarnated as a Samurai in Hoshido!

Man, trying to choose a favorite crit quote from Arthur is like having your four favorite dishes put in line in a table and you're expected to pick just one.

"You're out of luck, friend!" BARELY wins because of the hilarious tone it's delivered.

Edited by Jave

Dammit, this one's actually hard.

I like all of Arthur's crit quotes (ad Arthur in general, really).

I'll go with "Beware my fists of justice!"

Mostly because the thought of Arthur tossing away his weapons and just punching people for massive damage is funny.

I forgot to say what I thought Hana's best quote was during her day. "With all my strength!" for her, I guess.

For Arthur, though? "Beware my fists of justice!", no contest.

Edited by Matt-hue

The justice is finally here!!!

My favorite is,and always will be: "You're out of luck, friend!" like, if the luckless guy in the army say you that, you know you're fucked

Forgot to vote yesterday, "With all my strength!" Is he one I would have picked. Hana sounds more like Aigis whenever she says that line I love it considering they have the same VA.

When the enemy has worse luck than Arthur GG. "You're outta luck friend."