Didn't know if should be posted here, but I want to explain about my trolling

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at first kilvas was the one known for having the highest profile views and then sask became the one with the most profile views ever and now both have been overtaken (and kilvas by a lot obviously because she hasn't been on in forever~)

I got that from your first post but like besides that.

All I can remember about her atm is that she used to be really active and she used to be really popular (especially with the boys \o/)

I don't remember much else other than her being an artist

look at zm

look at jin

idk she also used to draw cutie pie avatars for cool people like Lyle (I wasn't a cool person back then)

Edited by Austin

Who the hell are you?

Pleased to meet you as well. I'm just a person who likes to Google their username to see any impact they've made on the world, no matter how minor. Then, lo and behold, I have arrived here only to find someone using my name, then improperly using memes while wearing that username. Then, I see this apologetic post because they can't help but force their own problems on others via some mediocre "trolling." I am really just curious why someone would pretend to be me, though.

Edited by Xaddgx Absol Brasse

Pleased to meet you as well. I'm just a person who likes to Google their username to see any impact they've made on the world, no matter how minor. Then, lo and behold, I have arrived here only to find someone using my name, then improperly using memes while wearing that username. Then, I see this apologetic post because they can't help but force their own problems on others via some mediocre "trolling." I am really just curious why someone would pretend to be me, though.

L m a o

wtf