Didn't know if should be posted here, but I want to explain about my trolling

Pleased to meet you as well. I'm just a person who likes to Google their username to see any impact they've made on the world, no matter how minor. Then, lo and behold, I have arrived here only to find someone using my name, then improperly using memes while wearing that username. Then, I see this apologetic post because they can't help but force their own problems on others via some mediocre "trolling." I am really just curious why someone would pretend to be me, though.

yes xaddgx that is a fascinating story, but my question is: who gives a shit lmao

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleased to meet you as well. I'm just a person who likes to Google their username to see any impact they've made on the world, no matter how minor. Then, lo and behold, I have arrived here only to find someone using my name, then improperly using memes while wearing that username. Then, I see this apologetic post because they can't help but force their own problems on others via some mediocre "trolling." I am really just curious why someone would pretend to be me, though.

nerd tbh

not premed if you couldnt tell by my gpa

and you really have to have a passion for helping people. if you want money/power there are other fields that give you that with less work.

yes xaddgx that is a fascinating story, but my question is: who gives a shit lmao

holy shit old memes

hearing you guys talk about premed makes me not want to do premed

i'm not premed i'm in engineering

fix : just hearing you guys talk about schooling above high school makes me want to embrace sleeping in forever

maybe i can just be a trash can conductor

good luck

I pissed about so much in high school

none of my posts are ever clever, though

i'm kinda the worst here lets be honest

Don't be hard on yourself. Plenty of people don't make clever posts.

Also, Knight of Argentum, you didn't need to edit that post. Truthfully, I am mad, but not at you. I've seen this OP online, but they can't even muster up a single reply to me.

Edited by Xaddgx Absol Brasse

Don't be hard on yourself. Plenty of people don't make clever posts.

Also, Knight of Argentum, you didn't need to edit that post. Truthfully, I am mad, but not at you. I've seen this OP online, but they can't even muster up a single reply to me.

very very conveniently the last time they were online was the same day your account was made and before you made a post in here meaning they have had no way to view the post you made in here (though I'm not sure if that is conveniently or inconveniently for you since you claim to have seen them online "but won't even respond")

Edited by Freohr Datia

very very conveniently the last time they were online was the same day your account was made and before you made a post in here meaning they have had no way to view the post you made in here (though I'm not sure if that is conveniently or inconveniently for you since you claim to have seen them online "but won't even respond")

detective fre

holy shit detective fre

holy shit nice work detective fre

Very inconvenient for me. Since everyone is dubbing you "Detective Fre," I'll just flat out tell you that you can be suspicious of me. There really would be no reason not to be. However, my target is OP, not the community, so I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince everyone that I'm the real Dirty Dan.

Edited by Xaddgx Absol Brasse