Why am I getting ads for women's plus size swim suits?

Katie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are some "plus size models" that are gorgeous (and i quote that bc i dont see whats so plus about them but oh well like do they have to be tall and thats it?)

like iskra lawrence holy shit

But I'm not even into fat chicks! That's literally a turn off for me! That's part of why it's so confusing.

thank you for this necessary information based on an accurate assumption, said parrhesia, using both adjectives sarcastically

But I'm not even into fat chicks! That's literally a turn off for me! That's part of why it's so confusing.

And I'm not into middle-aged men from the navy but here we are

prolly has to do with your fap history

denial is the first step

i get ads for mmos that i shouldnt let my wife know im playing

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

there are some "plus size models" that are gorgeous (and i quote that bc i dont see whats so plus about them but oh well like do they have to be tall and thats it?)

like iskra lawrence holy shit

i googled her that is not plus size lmao wth she has like the marilyn monroe body

I think I figured it out. Ad targeting is based on IP address, right? I still live with my parents, and my mom definitely counts as "plus size", which could explain it. Unless it's based on computer or google account, in which case, I'm at a loss still, as me and my mom have separate computers and google accounts.