Sacred Stones Mafia: Redux (Game Over)

ZoesMad

just ISO's clarinets in this game http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=7771896#p7771896 that he linked earlier

Posting style seems very similar. Content just feels really shallow. I don't think anything will change now though. I think that clarinets vote really put me on edge about lynching strawman. Yeah I know its literally a meta read on day 3 but I am really puzzled on who could be scum.

One thing though, could highjacker highjack the mayor role?

@prims, you should say why faerie knights might be scum if you have time. Might help me use my role tonight since i'm not entirely sure who to use it on. (no i am not an investigative.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone

I just got here so I have 36 pages of catching up to do

I noticed some of the recent posts though, and I can confirm that SB is my onii-chan and I think it's highly unlikely for Eph-nii to be scum.

If somebody could provide a quick summary, that'd be really nice, because skimming through 36 pages will likely cause me to miss a whole bunch of stuff.

Isn't Yolo on Strawm

Straw pls explain your thought process on Marth I asked you about

Yolo why Dao you think there absolutely has to be scum between them? I mean they are scummy but I don't see a 1v1

have you been busy irl during this game? You haven't been playing as hard as you usually do. I say this with no condescension or accusation

Blast! My brother would never have gone out like this... Arrows filled the sky as Cormag breathed his last.

Strawman- Cormag, Town Vanilla- Lynched Day Three

Night Three has started and ends in 24 hours and 20 minutes.

Sorry for ugly phase end strapped for time with APs.

Near the rear of the vanguard, Wyverns and Pegasi ambushed a slower moving soldier. I.. I did well, didn't I? Yes you did Amelia. A soldier to the end.

Shinori- Amelia, Town Seraph Knight, Killed Night Three.

Man those bilboards sure are popping up everywhere.

Lynch clarinets because reasons I stated. Dont lynch Makaze because reasons I stated. Would look at prims, SB, Yolo or crysta for other scum. Looking back Yolo content feel easy, never posts content much so we have trouble getting reason to lynch him? Weak vote on marth, possibly to pressure. Doesnt say much till deadline, unlikely marth lynch wouldn't happen then so itd be pointless. Prims stance change on marth still bad but have trouble seeing purpose of talking to via for scum. SB Crysta IDK. Kind of reluctant on Crysta because think they caused momentum on marth lynch.

What's this? All of Magvel has been filled with radiant green light. You have successfully protected the Stone of Rausten for the necessary time allotted. All currently alive players have been imbued with its magic. In your role PM, cast your vote for who you want revived. Your choice must be a member of the Heroes of Magvel. Do not post until I say it is allowed.

What is this madness? H-how am I breathing again? Shocked, you all see Manix in the realm of the living again. Any votes that target Manix will automatically go to no lynch.

It is Day Four, with 9 alive it takes 5 to hammer. You have 72 hours and 14 minutes until phase end.

You may post now.

Okay, so Via started the game with a stone that got passed to a player each night. The stone went to Manix N2, me N3 and Junko N4. The reason we thought Clarinets was town was because if the stone went to scum, scum would get an extra kill - mafia doublevoter + bonus kill would stomp out too much of town's power. You'll notice that scum did NOT get an extra kill, though, so Junko and I are effectively clear.

In other news, I'm hella suspicious of the mason claim on general principle in a set-up like this, especially given how weaselly they handled it. I want to hear from SB if he actually thinks Faerie Knight was town for reasons besides flavor spec.

Actual vote and re-reads coming after a re-read.

Too good. Why didn't everyone else vote for Via though?

Is today a good day for a mass claim is is that too early?

Via can just talk to Manix and I

I'd be OK with massclaim today. Junko and I should be exempt from fullclaiming though since we're clear anyway, unless we want to

FK was weird to read outside of role related reasons and the Proto hasn't really caught up yet I think so I don't have much of a read on him. I do feel like FK's play has been closer to crazy town though than flailing scum. I also advised them against doing uh... basically anything wrt outing our role because wanted to keep shit ambiguous but not shut down the possibility of one of us getting shot, but I don't think its something he would do as scum unless advised? But I don't think any living players would try that shit except maybe Prims who is probably clear?

With all the clears its kind of obvious that Marth got bussed by at least one buddy but I'm too sleepy to look back tonight. I remember Makaze's interactions with him sucking but don't really remember Crysta's or Omega's at all.

okay I see.

Should be noted that stone thing isn't 100% clear since anyone who receives the stone could just kill someone who is protected and go "no extra kill" (i'm guessing shinori is a doctor?) It uh says knight which sounds like defense?PEDIT: just looked it up the role yeah this scenario is possible,

Although I do agree based on this setup it is likely that the mason claim is suspicious. Although the only point in his gameplay I can actually find that is scummy is that his posts yesterday except for the makaze stuff feel kind of fluffy (although I'll admit I felt similar thoughts to SB as well)

SB's post on marth and clarinets toward deadline, while it could have been sitting there for a long time it may have gotten him time to look at which way the wagons were swinging and bring down a vote? It just feels kind of weird how he said he went to check on "something" that made him more suspicious of clarinets than marth.

I want to see proto's posts since idk about faerie knight's content lol.

One question though, if scum were to get the stone would we not be able to revive a player?

clarinets/me/fk/junko/sb/crysta/makaze/prims

gonna guess makaze + one of the "masons." past that crysta? idk. i really hope makazes scum otherwise my scumreads yesterday were shamefully bad

##vote makaze

Your scumreads yesterday were shamefully bad.

I'd like to hear your claim before I make mine.