[FE7] Ultra Sadistic ENM Draft: La Tercera

Carmine Sword

I'm kind of in a drafting mood right now, and I was kind of bummed that I wasn't able to join the last Sadistic Draft, so I figured why not make another one? I'm sure it will a good time for everybody involved except eclipse.

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 12 players. They will only draft 2 units each. The remainder will be banned. Mounted units are not allowed to be drafted.

2. Eliwood, Merlinus, Ninian/Nils, and Athos are free for everyone to use.

3. Geitz and Wallace are drafted as a pair.

4. The game will be played on Eliwood Normal Mode, skipping Lyn Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building supports, opening doors or chests, and talking to Fargus in Chapter 16x.

3. All gaiden chapters except 22x and 26x are required to be visited. 22x and 26x may be visited at the player's discretion, and do not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.

4. Other units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Defend chapters count the last played player phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Marcus has a penalty on 10 turns per chapter.

2. All other undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty per unit per chapter.

3. If you are unable to obtain a required gaiden chapter (13x, 16x, etc.) with your team, you may take a 10 turn penalty in place of going to that chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Meatshielding is allowed until Chapter 14 (the first map with the Preparations Screen). Marcus is allowed to meatshield during these chapters.

2. Lyn, Kent, Sain, and Wil are free for Chapter 15.

3. Undrafted thieves may be used to obtain necessary promotion items.

4. A flier may be used to rescue/drop units and visit the villages in Chapter 27 free of penalty.

5. Oswin and Hector are free for Chapter 12.

6. Dart may be attacked in Chapter 18 without countering free of penalty.

Los Teams:

Quintessence's Team: Lucius, Raven

Horace's Team: Erk, Dorcas ~ 159 Turns

Baldrick's Team: Hector, Nino ~ 169 Turns

Paradigm's Team: Bartre, Lyn

MagicisOP's Team: Canas, Wil

Gradivus' Team: Oswin, Serra ~ 182 Turns

Zerosabers' Team: Pent, Guy ~ 291 Turns

Carmine Sword's Team: Rebecca, Hawkeye ~ 177 Turns

El Bonus Team:

Eclipse's Team: Matthew, Dart

[spoiler=Units Remaining]

Rebecca

Dorcas

Bartre

Hector

Oswin

Serra

Matthew

Guy

Erk

Lyn

Wil

Raven

Lucius

Canas

Dart

Legault

Hawkeye

Wallace/Geitz

Pent

Louise

Karel

Harken

Nino

Jaffar

Renault

Edited by Carmine Sword

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 people each draft 2 non-mounted units and try to get the lowest turncount with their given team. It's called sadistic because you have no mounts (except promoted Eliwood, but he only has 7 move anyway) and an extremely limited number of units.

12 people each draft 2 non-mounted units and try to get the lowest turncount with their given team. It's called sadistic because you have no mounts (except promoted Eliwood, but he only has 7 move anyway) and an extremely limited number of units.

oh my god what loving god what allow this to be made

/in cuz WHY THE HELL NOT

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll guess I'll put the drafting order up in a moment.

EDIT: So here's the drafting order. I'll put up the image later when I'm less lazy/if people actually care.

1.Quintessence

2.Horace

3.Baldrick

4.Paradigm

5.MagicisOP

6.Gradivus

7.Zerosabers

8.Carmine Sword

I have no idea how good or bad being last pick is in this kind of draft.

Edited by Carmine Sword

En realidad no tengo prisa de comenzar, pero sería bueno volver a las raíces mientras Birthright y Conquest quitan gran parte de mi tiempo ^^'

Yeah, Quint is in this.

For the sake of variety, I'm banning you from drafting Lucius this time Quint.

... perdón, decías?

obvio/10

Damn it Quint, my Spanish is really rusty so I had to bring out my old Spanish-to-English dictionary to read that. My language skills have seen better days.

So does that mean you're picking Lucius?

Chapter 11 6/6

Eliwood hit the first bandit with Marcus' Steel Sword, then killed him on the EP. He ended left of the fort turn 2 and ate Dorcas' Energy Ring so he can 2HKO with Iron and improve his avoid a bit. Marcus ran ahead upwards to draw a bandit north so Eliwood could hit him without slowing down. Turn 4 I used a formation of Eliwood one SW of the shop, Marcus two below him and Lowen two below the shop to ensure nobody blocked Eliwood. Eliwood got a level from the bandits, he needed a speed proc to double Gronzy. I grabbed the Shield village with an undrafted, if that's not legit I'll just throw it away.

Eliwood 3.57 19 7 6 9 7 5 0
Chapter 12 8/14

Eliwood can't quite reach the mountain to the east in time, so progress is a bit awkward. He had to sit below it and let enemies come to him. He gained control of the mountain on turn 6, and busted out the Rapier to try and kill the remainder quickly.

I thought Hector might be able to help, but he starts too far away.

Eliwood 7.20 23 10 8 11 9 6 1
Hector 1.95 Base
Chapter 13 8/22

The lords broke down the first branch on turn 2, and the second on turn 4. Eliwood visited Merlinus while Hector charged to the boss. The undrafted drew enemies to the left without letting them block Eliwood.

Hector didn't gain strength on his first two levels, luckily he can still 2HKO Maboi. Matthew ran around and recruited a Killing Edge.

Marucs distracted the enemies below.

Name   Level HP St S Sp L D R  Bt Wn
Eliwood 7.28 23 10 8 11 9 6 1  30 15
Hector  4.08 22  8 5  6 3 8 2  10  7
Edited by Tricky Drick

Undrafted units cannot visit villages for future reference.

Also, don't you want to wait until all of the Chapter 11 units have been drafted before starting in case you draft one of them?

Edited by Carmine Sword