So a guy tried to hit on me because my PSN avatar was female.

IceBrand

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should totally call him a desperate fucker who'd hit on anything he thought was remotely female because he can't get any in real life :P:

no, whatu wanna do is ask for dick pics and post them to his facebook friends or whatever and try to get money off of him before he finds out.

oooorrrrr you could just say "dude I'm a dude" and leave it at that rather than mess with somebody you probably know absolutely nothing about

I wouldn't worry about changing the avatar though, not everybody makes assumptions based off of it and I don't think it's worth worrying over (unless it actually bothers you, really you'd probably be a better judge than us on whether you should change it or not~)

oooorrrrr you could just say "dude I'm a dude" and leave it at that rather than mess with somebody you probably know absolutely nothing about

I wouldn't worry about changing the avatar though, not everybody makes assumptions based off of it and I don't think it's worth worrying over (unless it actually bothers you, really you'd probably be a better judge than us on whether you should change it or not~)

sounds boring

But that's not fun.

Well, here's the thing: I'm not too certain how PSN works, but if there's anything on your profile that identifies you as male apart from your profile pic, then they deserve to be fooled with because they have obviously jumped to conclusions and haven't even bothered to confirm their suspicions. If there's nothing that does, then leave them be, but kids need to learn not to just assume someone is female based on limited info. (or assume because so they instantly have the right to flirt with them)

I wouldn't actually exploit it to get free stuff though, that's too mean. A little joke, then tell them is innocent enough.

Edited by Knight

I guess he thought I was a woman. Should I change it?

ftfy

also I am glad that this story had a happy ending

Edited by Parrhesia