Which FE should I play?

Katie

Which gaem?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these games should I play?

• FE3
    • FE6
    • FE11
    • FE12
    • Go do those last few missions of Senran Kagura Burst
    • Shantae: Risky's Revenge
    • Git gud and beat the first Shantae you casual scrub

I'm having trouble deciding which of these games I should play, so I decided to let the good folks at Serenesforest help me out. Note: I left out the NES FEs cause I don't feel like playing them, FE4 'cause I'm waiting for bookofholsety's patch(which is almost done, it's on the bugfixing/proofreading stage rn) to finally come out, FE5 cause I don't want to deal with it's bullshit difficulty, FE7 and 8 cause I don't feel like getting out my Wii U, FE9 and 10 cause they'll eat up my hard drive space, and FE13 cause I'v beat it like a million times already. I don't have Fates yet. I also included some other games I'm considering playing. Anyway, plaz halp.

Edited by Matthewtheman

Why choose one when you can play them all simultaneously for exponential enjoyment?

Wist you should post cavaliers circling a terran command center so I can watch it again.

If you come back.

Edited by Togami Byakuga

Question: Have you played a FE game before? It would influence my vote. It doesn't seem like you have, judging by your OP, but I wanna make sure anyway.

(like, normally I'd recommend FE3, but if you're not familiar with the mechanics, there are games with better interfaces for you to start with)

Question: Have you played a FE game before? It would influence my vote. It doesn't seem like you have, judging by your OP, but I wanna make sure anyway.

(like, normally I'd recommend FE3, but if you're not familiar with the mechanics, there are games with better interfaces for you to start with)

I've played and beaten every FE at least once, except fates 'cause I don't have it yet, and fe1 because the terrible ui and shit inventory system keep me from trying to finish it. I' just in the mood for playing one of the FEs listed above again.

Wist you should post cavaliers circling a terran command center so I can watch it again.

If you come back.

This brings back memories. I probably still have the source files. Hmm...

Matthewtheman, perhaps StarCraft is the Fire Emblem game you should play.