Fire Emblem Mobile Announced

You may refer to my avatar in case you're wondering how I feel about this right now.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'm pumped for all this- No doubt I'm going to be disappointed somehow, because I've managed to perhaps get myself too pumped, but hey, a guy can dream, right?

As long as the microtransactions dont make up 65% of the actual gameplay, I think I'm going to get it, no matter how it turns out- I'm already broke enough because of Fates. Major paywalls on yet another FE would just kill me. Microtransactions like on LLSIF or Ensemble Stars wuld be fine by me, though. I'm not violently against the LP systems roundabouts. LP for grinding, perhaps?

But what I'd really like to see are characters from older games. I mean, yeah, FE13/14 were huge hits and are more likely to get more included than others, but Let Me Live, I just want me old FE MVPs, regardless of their importance to their original stories?

Then again, I guess waiting for more info before getting too ahead of myself might be a good idea. Wheezes.

Edited by lughnasadh

"Pay 50 Emblem Tokens to play the next chapter?"

"Sorry! You don't have enough Emblem Tokens! Would you like to buy 100 Emblem Tokens for $0.99?"

I swear, this better not be what mobile Fire Emblem turns into

I'm totally fine with this, not sure if it will be good but there are good mobile games and there seems to be a good opinion of the designers on here so I'm cautiously hopeful.

Only real issue is how it'll be received here, I would like it to be free to play, but that realistically means in-app purchases. And well no matter how well you execute it those will always be seen by some as a money grap and or Pay to win, (Though in alot of apps Winning dosen't actually exist anyway) also the common app tricks of preventing you from playing non stop without in game currency. But really i think in game currency and in app purchases are fine if done right, but i think it will never be fully accepted. Also what is done right varies of course.

Who knows what the hell it could be. For all we know it could be like a tool or reference thing for FE games. Either way I think its a good way to market the games to a larger audience. I just wouldn't want to see another microtransaction piece of "free ware".

Who knows what the hell it could be. For all we know it could be like a tool or reference thing for FE games. Either way I think its a good way to market the games to a larger audience. I just wouldn't want to see another microtransaction piece of "free ware".

Nintendo have already stated multiple times it is an actual game, not a companion app or anything of the sort.

• 1 month later...