FE VILLANS! (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Judge Judy

Who are your fav FE villains?

Mine is Ashnard, he's pretty cool and alittle crazy. One of the ultimate villains out there, cruel and pure defintion of evil ;)

EDIT: Please guys, just in case use Spoiler tags ^_^

Edited by Luxord

Even though I don't like Ashnard that much, I must admit, he is awesome in his own right.

But for me, a tie between Nergal, Idun, and Sephiran. For the same reasons Nightmare stated, but Nergal and Sephiran weren't the only ones who were tragic. (Even though Idun's a tool used to try to carry out Zephiel's mad desires to realize his dream of a "utopia".)

Edited by Little Al

Alvis from Fire Emblem 4:

Yes, Alvis was a villain, but he was being used, despite he thinking that what he had done would be for the better good for mankind.

When you see him in the 2nd Generation, you'll end up feeling sorry for him.

Micheal from Fire Emblem 1 and 3 was pretty cool.

Micheal's relationship with his sisters Maria and Minerva was saddening. Even though Micheal killed their father, Maria and Minerva still loved him and at some points, didn't even want to hurt him or face him in battle.

Hardin

from

Fire Emblem 3

A fall from grace. Another saddening tale of a man with a good heart which was corrupted.

His broken heart, damage by the words of Princess Nina telling him she didn't truly love him made Hardin be filled with such emotion. His emotion would be played with by a cruel villian who will spearhead the events of Fire Emblem 3.

Ashnard. What you saw was what you got. He was a bloodthirsty psycho and he just did stuff. He didn't scheme or manipulate people. Or if he did, he didn't really hide it. Or go out of his way to hide it. People just didn't notice. He was who he was and didn't have any complex motives. He just wanted to kill.

And that makes him awesome.

Micheal from Fire Emblem 1 and 3 was pretty cool.

Micheal's relationship with his sisters Maria and Minerva was saddening. Even though Micheal killed their father, Maria and Minerva still loved him and at some points, didn't even want to hurt him or face him in battle.

:o! I am not a villain!

But I dunno, I geuss Nergal.

I, personally, disliked Ashnard. Oh, stereotypical bad guy who wants to take over the world.

That being said, you've gotta' feel bad for Lyon.

He was just trying to save his dead father, and he ends up getting his soul eaten by the Demon King.

I, personally, disliked Ashnard. Oh, stereotypical bad guy who wants to take over the world.

OMB! someone who agrees with me!

XD

i is happiness!

XD

Edited by Chiki

That being said, you've gotta' feel bad for Lyon.

He was just trying to save his dead father, and he ends up getting his soul eaten by the Demon King.

I don't feel bad for Lyon at all.

Pussy-ass being who can't get over the fact that Vigarde died. Serves him right.

Besides, We got to love Redric (FE5).