Who do you think is the best character in Fates?(excluding DLC, amiibo and player)

EhtishamEX

my favorite units are oboro and camilla i love them both

character wise i love everyone they all have kinks in their personalities that keep the supports interesting, but i lean more towards the norhian characters

Conquest: Niles, definitely

Birthright: I say Oboro

Unit-Wise: Maybe Mozu, since she's essentially an early game Est with the ability to become a Kinshi Knight

Honorable Mentions: Odin (a given), Takumi (if only because of the memes he's generated), Xander-root, and Forrest

Also, doesn't the TC mean "player" as in "Corrin"?

Unit Wise: If we don't count the Avatar, Azura. Having a Dancer that can also fight is great utility.

Character Wise: I like Leo, Kaze, Midori, and Forrest

Edited by Rezzy

Character wise: Kaden and Silas

Unit wise: Camilla and Ryoma. Those two are even better than Corrin, but Camilla beats Ryoma by a little. There's no unit as useful as Camilla. There's no reason not to use her.

I should hand out warnings to everyone that answered something that the topic title said not to. But I'm too lazy for that. So READ THE TOPIC TITLE, FOLKS!

As a unit: Ryoma breaks Birthright in half.

As a character: One day, I'll find a Beruka support conversation that I dislike. But not today.

Edited by eclipse

I should hand out warnings to everyone that answered something that the topic title said not to. But I'm too lazy for that. So READ THE TOPIC TITLE, FOLKS!

As a unit: Ryoma breaks Birthright in half.

As a character: One day, I'll find a Beruka support conversation that I dislike. But not today.

Beruka x Saizo C?

Beruka x Saizo C?

I think it's brilliant. Both of 'em aren't known for going up to a stranger and chatting him/her up in a friendly manner.

I think it's brilliant. Both of 'em aren't known for going up to a stranger and chatting him/her up in a friendly manner.

Beruka, I agree with. Saizou chatted up Mozu, though (but I guess that actually wouldn't count because they are in an army together, therefore they aren't strangers to each other).

Well... I believe you are in the right, Madam Global Moderator.

Beruka's my fav in terms of characterization.

But as far as practicality goes it's really hard to beat Xander and his indestructibleness. Benny also was pretty much soloing Revelations' lategame maps for me. I don't know if he has naturally high Res or if he just got lucky with level-ups, but he was taking 0 damage even from enemy Onmyojis and Sorcerors.

Character-wise: Selena, Beruka and Elise are my top 3. Though. if only one, probably Elise.

Unit-wise: Ryoma's pretty dang OP, especially with his Raijinto and Vantage. He really helped in some of the later chapters of Revelations.

Character wise: Odin. I like him mostly because of his quotes and very strange personality. He's just too weird.

Unit wise: Leo. He's always been good when I use him but he has the power of a god as grandmaster. He became so powerful he pretty much beat Revelations ch. 25 on his own after everybody else died.