Blaze's General Sprite Gallery

BlazeKing

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the depths of the abyss...Odin Dark arrives!

Odin_zps760yb3oi.png

Sadly...made it slightly smaller than the average portrait... but hey

I'd personally prefer his Awakening portrait. On that note, I don't necessarily mind how this has turned out but... the eyes...

The entire thing is super flat and heavily banded/pillowed.

Yeah...gonna go ahead and fix that :P

Y'know what? I'm just gonna throw this random request out there. Can you do Mercurius based on its Awakening design? And maybe a Levin Sword, thinking about it...

Maybe, seems cool

"You're not going to like this"

Updated Odin a small bit...

Odin_zpsabh4vbxs.png

...and oooh spooky w.i.p stuffs and things :o

temp_zps1krbefld.png

The eyes for odin are too close together now, the way they were before was better. And that lazlow is looking pretty good so far.

The eyes for odin are too close together now, the way they were before was better. And that lazlow is looking pretty good so far.

I now realize what bothered me about his eyes!

He was staring at his own forehead!

Think I'm gonna start making the stuff you wonderful people suggested I make, those include: Loptyr, Levin Sword, Mercurius (LightStrategist), Grafcalibur (Glacoe), Wing Spear (Sweet_Basil) Maybe I'll finish them someday...

Nice work! I really like the light effects for the warlock class! My only criticism of the battle sprites is, while I can see you were going for awakening-styled critical hit animations (with the tactician class)...I personally like the gba ones a lot more as they're much more flashy. What I would've done is instead of having the attack be a quote I'd just make the regular animation more flashy. Then again, I'm pretty much a n00b when it comes to sprite making so don't take my words too seriously.

Still, keep up the brilliant work :)

Edited by Dinar87

Nice work! I really like the light effects for the warlock class! My only criticism of the battle sprites is, while I can see you were going for awakening-styled critical hit animations (with the tactician class)...I personally like the gba ones a lot more as they're much more flashy. What I would've done is instead of having the attack be a quote I'd just make the regular animation more flashy. Then again, I'm pretty much a n00b when it comes to sprite making so don't take my words too seriously.

Still, keep up the brilliant work :)

Thank you very much, kind sir. Do note that the tactician class animation was one of my first works, and I would like to think that my more recent work to be a slightly higher quality...I hope...enjoy your stay at Blaze's semi-shitposting gallery :P

Just a personal idea but maybe some of these having mounted variations would also be good.

How could I forget about this?

Think I'm gonna start making the stuff you wonderful people suggested I make, those include: Loptyr, Levin Sword, Mercurius (LightStrategist), Grafcalibur (Glacoe), Wing Spear (Sweet_Basil) Maybe I'll finish them someday...

The Grafcalibur was very...minimal...with it's design in the sprite but I tried? As for the Levin Sword...it looks like a bent sword more than anything, the only decent ones are the Mercurius, Wing Spear and Loptyr.

Requests_zpswisnjehk.png

Edited by BlazeKing

Do you have a sprite sheet for the warlock class? I'd love to see how you made those magic effects!

Just splicing battle sprites, nothing special.

Would you allow me to make my own version of the tactician you just made?

Go right ahead, it's not like I own the Tactician class or something xD, any further questions and stuff please ask via pm :)

But I specifically want to delete my posts as i'm just annoying this other person unintentionally. I've searched the whole 'edit your own posts' function and there doesn't appear to be a 'delete entire post' option which is the exact thing I'm looking for.

Should I just leave?

Edited by Dinar87

Its ok man, you were just excited. Unfortunately, you don't have the option to delete your own posts. Closest thing is editing posts. :)

Anyways, as I have said in chat... stuff has been looking pretty good Blaze. Keep it up! You are improving well! :D

But I specifically want to delete my posts as i'm just annoying this other person unintentionally. I've searched the whole 'edit your own posts' function and there doesn't appear to be a 'delete entire post' option which is the exact thing I'm looking for.

Should I just leave?

I also hate the lack of the "Delete this post" button, but hey, you're probably new to this whole forum thing so don't worry about it :) just refrain from "taking over" other peoples' galleries from now on :P

Its ok man, you were just excited. Unfortunately, you don't have the option to delete your own posts. Closest thing is editing posts. :)

Anyways, as I have said in chat... stuff has been looking pretty good Blaze. Keep it up! You are improving well! :D

Well thank you very much, though I still cri evritiem at my first few "splices"

though I still cri evritiem at my first few "splices"

We all do, trust me. I don't know why I'd say that since I've never done actual splicing, I went straight to making customs lol

How could I forget about this?

The Grafcalibur was very...minimal...with it's design in the sprite but I tried? As for the Levin Sword...it looks like a bent sword more than anything, the only decent ones are the Mercurius, Wing Spear and Loptyr.

Requests_zpswisnjehk.png

That wing spear is amazing! Thanks for taking my request. Can I keep it?

Edited by Sweet_Basil