Blaze's General Sprite Gallery

BlazeKing

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One More Update:

Made the Lobster Lord and Xander (Makes me wonder...is there a meme of Xander? I mean, there's #BlameTakumi and Lobster Lord, but what about the Nohrian siblings?)

Choice_zpsokxhhiyo.gif

Update:

Fixed it up a lot with some help from guys in team salvaged, turned out much better in my opinion.

Leo_zpsvstzb3qe.png

The nose is better, and the hair palette is different. Everything else is pretty similar.

Traitorous Update:

Another full custom mug, and this time, I have our favourite Bow-wielding Pineapple taco:

Pineapple_zpsl2unvnxe.png

Very messy xD

Edited by BlazeKing

Fishy Update:

All hail the almightly Lobster Lord, master of the thunder god's katana and saviour of Corn and Pineapples everywhere!!!

Lobster_zpsvepfvawn.png

Edited by BlazeKing

Looks like you are having fun.

Got more planned?

Shading seems a little pillowy, colors look a little off as well. Otherwise, nice. :)

Edited by ErrantShepherd

Looks like you are having fun.

Got more planned?

Shading seems a little pillowy, colors look a little off as well. Otherwise, nice. :)

Fun isn't exactly how I would put it, but I'm mainly just feeling happy I can make decent customs...especially after that awful...thing I called an attempt at an avatar portrait for myself but yeah I am having fun making these, maybe I'll make Xander next?

Guppy-sized Update:

Fixed up the almightLy Lobster Lord (I made a typo and typed almightLy rather than almighty, instead of correcting myself, I just embraced it, and rolled with it)

Lobster_zpsaobfmgps.png

Thanks to Char for helping me with the eye(s?) now he looks less kawaii anime eyed

Edited by BlazeKing

Looks cool... much improved from its original version. :)

Not so sure on the shading/colors on the body ATM though... seem... very Ms paint/inconsistent with the colors of the hair and skin... maybe try to find similar GBA mug colors and see how those look?

Edited by ErrantShepherd

RandomUpdate:

So this is something I just tried to make, and it's going to be an animation and not a static sprite anymore, yay. I tried to make a Fencer class or something, but I'm kinda on the fence about it...Sorry I'm not sorry...

A1ampS1_zpsaj7oy8zv.png

As always, any critique is appreciated.

Edited by BlazeKing

Bland Update:

Made the Magic Sword animation and Dodge animations, the Dodge animation is just shamelessly recycling sprites and I might remake it :/

Fencer%20Mag%20Atk_zpskpcf5azi.gif Fencer%20Dgd_zpsr2jwmt4e.gif

Edited by BlazeKing