Blaze's General Sprite Gallery

BlazeKing

THIS DIVINE LIGHTNING SHALL PIERCE THE SKIES!

*It's divine lightning will pierce the sky, I think at least, but Xander's Siegfried is not divine at all, looks unholy as shit

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*It's divine lightning will pierce the sky, I think at least, but Xander's Siegfried is not divine at all, looks unholy as shit

"This Divine Lightning Shall Pierce the Skies" is indeed what Arch muttered all that time ago.

I'm going to say that it looks pretty ok as an animation, though, as despite having some bad pieces it does not animate particualrly horribly.

Your sword itself looks quite nice (I can't wait to see it shaded~).

Update:

I made another one:

[spoiler=Sword of Justice...or not...who knows?]Falchion_zpspnl3tthh.png

Decided to try out some fancy Anti-Aliasing with this one, no idea how good it is, but whatever :KnollRoll:

Ayy knock-off Falchion.

Weeell, yes, and no, I mean, it's not exactly knock off...or you're just referring to my inability to make it perfect and thus it looks like a knock off *shrugs* xD

An Update?:

The line on top is not empty, highlight it. I honestly have no idea what this style of spriting is, I just though "Hmm, I feel bored, and I don't feel like doing big sprites, I think I'll randomly draw something up for the heck of it"...that resulted in...these....Chibis? I don't even know...

Xander%20and%20Corrin_zpsbs1vnpsz.png

Here's a base for anyone who wants it...I guess, don't know why you would but...here it is

Blank%20Slate_zpstpgjzx59.png

THEY'RE BLANK STARES PEER INTO YOUR SOUL!!! Or I'm just exaggerating, they look more like mini doll things more than creepy ghosts...actually....dolls are even creepier ._.

Another Update:

I tried full customs again, this time, it's not as disgusting as the last one....I hope, the eyes and hair looks a bit weird though, feel free to critique it.

Leo_zpsk4m2zcmc.png

The eyes don't have too much shading, they're just black and white, no grey, nothing, that needs to be fixed, also the hair color is supposed to be different.

Like I said before, not good with eyes xD can you go into detail how that should be changed? Also...hair colour supposed to be different? As in...wrong colour?

He's supposed to be blonde, also I did some minor edits with the eyes.

You're using the outline too much, you should put more of the last skin color to use.

Leo_zpsk4m2zcmc.png

I appreciate the edits, and I have to admit, he is blonde...but not that blonde, thanks anyway :)

Update:

Tinkered with the portrait again, fixed a bit of the shading and minor things

Leo_zpsfleyrwyh.png

The trim on the armor should have more AA, and the lines that block out the hair aren't very clean. Not sure if it's just me, but are you still taking colors from the original portrait? Because they look off. The nose is also looking off. You're using too much second shade. Other than though, it's far better than your first full custom. Keep at it. There is also a lot of banding going on in the hair as well.

Edited by CobyTheGoober

The trim on the armor should have more AA, and the lines that block out the hair aren't very clean. Not sure if it's just me, but are you still taking colors from the original portrait? Because they look off. The nose is also looking off. You're using too much second shade. Other than though, it's far better than your first full custom. Keep at it. There is also a lot of banding going on in the hair as well.

Technically, Robin was my first full custom not that disgusting second one. What do you mean by banding and what second shade are you referring to?

Technically, Robin was my first full custom not that disgusting second one. What do you mean by banding and what second shade are you referring to?

By second shade, I mean the second skin shade behind the nose, it's just a splat of it there, making it seem flat. And banding is when a group of pixels hug each other

73S38py.png