FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!

The nearest comic book store is 20 miles away, and I have a sneaking suspicion one of my employees is going to call out today, so... No.

Been there done that a few years ago while it was fun, the only comic book store I know of in my city quit selling manga so not worth a trip to me.

never heard of it

do you go to a comic store(do these even exist today?) and ask for a free comic book? as an adult?

no, because we're obviously too mature to enjoy such things right????????????????????

never heard of it

do you go to a comic store(do these even exist today?) and ask for a free comic book? as an adult?

anyone can do it

and it isn't just superhero stuff either. last year I think I got an adventure time comic because my dad went to a comic/card store that day

never heard of it

i only do adult activities such as watching a clock and seeing if i can perceive the hour hand moving

for reals though aren't you the guy who says you shouldn't care about other people's opinions

come on man, I don't like comic books myself but there's a reason they've been around so long

tbh, i don't get the point of obnoxiously projecting your insecurities about comic books onto a video game forum full of teenagers

is there some pleasure gained out of this? something that i don't know about? am i too dumb to understand such a pleasure?

for reals though aren't you the guy who says you shouldn't care about other people's opinions

come on man, I don't like comic books myself but there's a reason they've been around so long

Some people try acting like adults through condemnation, especially if it's of things that they feel "shouldn't" be around?

tbh, i don't get the point of obnoxiously projecting your insecurities about comic books onto a video game forum full of teenagers

is there some pleasure gained out of this? something that i don't know about? am i too dumb to understand such a pleasure?

i think it's supposed to make you feel COOL and MATURE or something

the only comics i like are asterix, tin tin, and foxtrot so nope

i dont even think theres a comic book store in my area anyway