I'm Gone, later guys

Doom103

And that means it's okay to let it go? I think not. I personally don't see being a popular person as amnesty towards being rude towards others when uncalled for.

And I was aware that isn't why Doom103, I'm just saying what he said isn't appropriate.

As much as I prefer encouraging people to stand up for themselves, not everyone has an iron will like I do. It may be better for him to leave before his self confidence is completely shattered.

Of course, that won't be the case if I'm around. I don't take crap from any troll here, regardless of rank.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a shit what Hika has always been like. Hika, calm down, please. Doom may be being a bit of a baby here, but who wouldn't when told their dumb annoying and childish?

Edited by Ivan Lysen

I've really got to agree with Hika, just not in such a harsh way, because I'm not the forum asshole. People have said they would leave before, but didn't. I mean, remember TLS's night? You won't get everyone to like you, it just won't happen, anywhere. I'll admit your grammar isn't great, but their are others that are just as bad or worse. No need to leave, but if that's your decision, I can't stop you.

P.S. Your sigs are cool. Don't know why anyone would say they suck.

Someone in this topic called you Doomster.

I'm calling you that from now on.

And if you really wanted to leave, you wouldn't make a topic about it, you would just leave and disappear.

Like with what Knife did.

I've really got to agree with Hika, just not in such a harsh way, because I'm not the forum asshole. People have said they would leave before, but didn't. I mean, remember TLS's night? You won't get everyone to like you, it just won't happen, anywhere. I'll admit your grammar isn't great, but their are others that are just as bad or worse. No need to leave, but if that's your decision, I can't stop you.

P.S. Your sigs are cool. Don't know why anyone would say they suck.

Yea well this isn't about Hika guys I don't care what Hika said Hika threaten to kill me before so I dont care what Hika say

and my sigs aren't too great, their amature at best, but only people who know gfx could tell

Edit, I'm not doing this to get attention lyle

Edited by Doom103

I am glad you are gonna think it over, Doomster. XD

Puppy eyes? lol

The reason why I think I'm leaving is because I have so many plans. I am completing my story site as we speak. Once finished and all is set up, I will concentrate on finishing the godamn trilogy I've been trying to nail down for over a couple months now. Once I finish with that project, I will get it published, thus my time here will be limited, *Kitty eyes*. lol

I hope you guys keep this place going though, its great. And I hope many of you join my writers' union forum, its a place for serious people who love writing and reading. But I'll post more on this in my farewell topic.

Lol Hope you can get around here once in while *mouse eyes*

I didn't say you were doing this for attention, I just said that you didn't really want to leave. So you made this topic to have people convince you that we do like you and stuff.

I didn't say you were doing this for attention, I just said that you didn't really want to leave. So you made this topic to have people convince you that we do like you and stuff.

I made it because I was skeptical about leaving but my descission is almost made up

Doom103 don't go, who cares if your sigs are "amateur?" Your sigs are great, your grammar is bad, but it doesn't mean your stupid. Come on, if two-three people think your annoying who cares? Most of us don't think so AT ALL. (That's coming from me? I was the first to say that...)XD

Doom103 you are an awesome user, and I'm sure even if people don't say it, they would like you to stay, so please do.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Honestly, if you don't want to think about in the sense of earning their respect think of it like this:

If you leave, is that really going to make you feel better? All you've done is made them happy.

What would anger them more? Staying, or leaving?

Honestly, if you don't want to think about in the sense of earning their respect think of it like this:

If you leave, is that really going to make you feel better? All you've done is made them happy.

What would anger them more? Staying, or leaving?

you and your mind games, lol it reminds me of Ken

Doom103, don't go, who cares if your sigs are "amateur?" Your sigs are great, your grammar is bad, but it doesn't mean you're stupid. Come on, if two-three people think your annoying who cares; Most of us don't think so AT ALL. (That's coming from me? I was the first to say that...)XD

Doom103, you are an awesome user, and I'm sure even if people don't say it, they would like you to stay, so please do.

:D :D:D:D:D:D:D

I have bolded the grammatical errors in this post, so as you see, no one's grammar is perfect. I even find errors in Lyle's at times.

Doom, we get the gist.

Anyone care to debate me why this topic should stay open?

Nope i think he has a reaso to stay so yep close it.