The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

The only two that are really kiddy at all are Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass.

Nah... Even though they had a "kiddy" style, the games themselves weren't kiddy at all. When you say that a game is "kiddy" it gives it a connotation that its garbage which is obviously false in this situation.

WHAT????? Wind Waker is "too kiddy"?????

its one of the Zelda games that has the greatest plots! i would say the plot of WW is better than TP!!!!!

TPs plot disappointed me so much. Whereas WW's plot really kept me interested along with the gameplay. TP's gameplay rocked hard, but during the last half of the game I was going, "what exactly was my motivation in this game". There was no real drive to accomplish anything in the game imo.

I've played the windwaker, but no, I dont like it that much, too kiddy. ^^

Ima check those out.

Although a bestseller in the series, I wouldn't base the idea of Zelda off of Windwaker, as it's the only Zelda of it's cartoonish kind. If you really want to see what Zelda is about, try playing some of the ones it is well known for, like A Link to the Past, or Ocarina of Time, and the newer title Twilight Princess has been selected as the game of the year by Nintendo, and they claim it's quickly becoming as popular as Ocarina of Time.

Fans say Twilight Princess has brought the Zelda series into a more teenage to adult oriented audience, whereas before it was targeted towards all ages. I will say that Twilight Princess had a new dark theme that felt unique and exciting. Not to mention there is a lot of game, as it takes a good few hours to complete, something that seems less common with newer games, as they seem to be more and more rushed. (God of War for the PSP is an example of that, as it takes less than 5 hours to complete...)

In fact I recall RPGs for the SNES that take much longer to complete than some of this new age stuff. Chrono Trigger took a LONG time to finish, and after there were 13 different endings to get, not to mention one of the most memorable final boss.

Edited by Cynthia

WHAT????? Wind Waker is "too kiddy"?????

its one of the Zelda games that has the greatest plots! i would say the plot of WW is better than TP!!!!!

TP's plot sucked. Alot of Zelda games had better plots than TP!!!!

In fact I recall RPGs for the SNES that take much longer to complete than some of this new age stuff. Chrono Trigger took a LONG time to finish, and after there were 13 different endings to get, not to mention one of the most memorable final boss.

Really? Chrono Trigger was on of the shorter RPGs I've played (around 25 to 30 hours of gameplay). Unless your talking about how seeing all 13 endings would take a long time.

Wind Waker is a gem among the Zelda titles, i think, right beside Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past

It is cool. THE BOOMERANG IS AMAZING IN WIND WAKER!!!!!!! It can kill almost any enemy!! But Ocarina of Time will always be the best!