The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Majora is good, but is the worst of all, all you do is collect masks all day.

Nah...

Majora is probably my favorite Zelda game ever. It was so different in many ways. And although the first 3 dungeons sucked, Stone Tower blew me away, probably my favorite dungeon ever, plus the music was just eerie.

Edited by Misaki

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

In Link's Awakening if you used a key specifically, you would end up in a situation where you need the flippers to get the key, and the key to get the flippers, thus creating a paradox, luckily however it happens early in the game, so restarting is not as big a deal.

In Ocarina of Time this glitch came about from saving at a specific time and turning the game off during the dungeon, a similar glitch exists in Twilight Princess where you save and power off upon discovering the sky cannon, where Midna will keep telling you that you should wait for the person in the room to leave, even though he is already gone.

In A Link to the Past, it's the same deal as Link's Awakening, use a key wrong, and end up in a paradox where you need 1 item to get the other.

Oh...Ok..That's good. I didn't do that then. :lol:

I beg to differ.

Majora is probably my favorite Zelda game ever. It was so different in many ways. And although the first 3 dungeons sucked, Stone Tower blew me away, probably my favorite dungeon ever, plus the music was just eerie.

TP is the funnest one I've ever played. I play FE for story and gameplay, and LoZ for gameplay, since Link can't talk, I don't care about the story.

TP had tons of ways to play, it had about 12 dungeons, that secret way to get fairies at the lakes, and some great minigames. It was a blast to play.

We would've had Makoto

And also I'm not kidding about not being mafia, you'll see 8D

Doom

One less awesome sig maker.

Hanz

Edited by Ooglybear

TP is the funnest one I've ever played. I play FE for story and gameplay, and LoZ for gameplay, since Link can't talk, I don't care about the story.

TP had tons of ways to play, it had about 12 dungeons, that secret way to get fairies at the lakes, and some great minigames. It was a blast to play.

My bad, I wasn't really talking about the story. Because the zelda series was never known for its stories as oppose to the FE series. I was talking about the atmosphere, TP's felt barren and uninteresting for some reason, while the rest of the Zelda's had epic and nostalgic ones.

My bad, I wasn't really talking about the story. Because the zelda series was never known for its stories as oppose to the FE series. I was talking about the atmosphere, TP's felt barren and uninteresting for some reason, while the rest of the Zelda's had epic and nostalgic ones.

I well was dissapointed by Zank the crazy guy with the mask on...he turned out to be retarded LOL