The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Anyone who can make me a more awesome signature containing Mr. Bear continuously playing his riff gets a VERY SPECIAL PRIZE!

And why would you exactly?!

Volcano.jpg

FURY!!!!!!!

AND

How-EntertainBored-main_Full.jpg

BOREDOM!!!!!!!!

COMMENCE!

I think I got a migraine for the first time, unless that's also what happened to me in middle school, but I dunno

I see spots and before I know it I'm perturbed by a headache from hell and looking at bright things made me feel like I was going to lose my breakfast ramen, so when my biology teacher passed our lab papers in front of us and I stared at it wide-eyed, that was the straw that broke the camel's back and I asked if I could go home.

I have been sleeping since then.

... For four hours

Now I'm hungry as hell because I slept through luuuunch

bbbbbooooooooooobbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiieeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they bounce :D

*stares in amazement hidden from view of everybody else* :ph34r:

Edited by Yogurt

Is the damage from Hurricane Ike even fixed yet? It didn't exactly take a few months for the damage in Hurricane Katrina to be fixed. Even if he doesn't come back within a year, I'm not going to assume he's dead. Unless somebody that knows him in real life makes a public announcement that he's dead, there is no true way of telling. Anyway, no need to get too sad, I'm sure he'll come back if or when he's able.

I don't believe Knife is dead. I think he's lost interest in this place, and he should have had access to the internet by now. It could be he's being a dick, it could be that he has other priorities right now.

You all said 2 months, didn't you? We'll hold some sort of memory topic for him then.

Is the damage from Hurricane Ike even fixed yet? It didn't exactly take a few months for the damage in Hurricane Katrina to be fixed. Even if he doesn't come back within a year, I'm not going to assume he's dead. Unless somebody that knows him in real life makes a public announcement that he's dead, there is no true way of telling. Anyway, no need to get too sad, I'm sure he'll come back if or when he's able.

....*slaps*

Katrina wasn't that bad at all, Ike was worse, the thing about Katrina was they poorly build the dams, they broke, everything was flooded.

and yes......it is fixed, unless he actually lived in galevastan if not than he has power

Edited by Yogurt