The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

You guys are being immature. Especially you, Suzaku. You should be slapped in the face for that comment, to be blunt.

TLS, I'm sorry. If you need a break, then it's all up to you. We'll miss you!

Why? people should look both ways

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

You guys are being immature. Especially you, Suzaku. You should be slapped in the face for that comment, to be blunt.

TLS, I'm sorry. If you need a break, then it's all up to you. We'll miss you!

I find it funny that your being blunt when we were. Because we all know that there are worse places on the internet for flaming and being a general asshole. This place is actually quite (to use my name here) Serene

Don't let a bunch of morons and fools who don't know the meaning of "troll" make you leave! Be better than them.

Any forum you go, there are bound to be a couple of retards. Ignore them or better yet, be brutally honest and tell them that they are not funny and that they are only embarrassing themselves.

But . . .if you feel that you need some time off, then go ahead.

It used to be a couple of trolls now it seems to be everyone here.

Also I'll be on for anothe rhour PM me if you want to know how to contact me.

I find it funny that your being blunt when we were. Because we all know that there are worse places on the internet for flaming and being a general asshole. This place is actually quite (to use my name here) Serene

Yeah this place is nice. Sometimes I think some of the members get a bit hyper.... :lol:

I didn't mean everyone, just some of the people. I don't want to start a fight now. ;_;

And trust me, I have seen worse places too

Whatever -flees thread-

This is what I mean, even my goodbye topic is becoming a flame war.

Anywya for people to consumed by NERD REAG I'm leaveing PM me if you wanna contact me in the future and if one more person says anything stupid I'm locking this.

Ah well I will see you later then, may misunderstanding be near

Dude really? Don't be like that. Me and Masu just made up. Considering that him and I can become good friends again, that means there's hope for everyone.

Plus, there's no way to avoid all flames. In a group this big, there's bound to be people who just disagree. You just have to grin and bear it everyonce in a while. The only way you can lose is if you quit.

I read them as well, but some . . . people need to know these two rules:

No flaming towards or offending others. Try to be respectful of all members.

The internet is not serious business. Take it as such. Don't be ridiculously silly, but don't take offensive to everything. Far from the Forest allows sillyness.

Dude really? Don't be like that. Me and Masu just made up. Considering that him and I can become good friends again, that means there's hope for everyone.

Plus, there's no way to avoid all flames. In a group this big, there's bound to be people who just disagree. You just have to grin and bear it everyonce in a while. The only way you can lose is if you quit.

It just seems to be the whole damn forum.