The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

I was going to leave, but since everyone here wants me to stay.

(And the fact that Lyle and Cynthia are freaking Pit-Bulls) I have no choice but to stay.

However I will be reporting posts like a maniac so...

Sorry bout how rude this is... but... aren't you just the same as many others?

Plus... byebye :(

This is kinda stupid... but...

I'm scared of being a drummer for our band... The last quote in my sig is a pretty big reason!... actually... the only reason... =D

That video I saw scared me from being a drummer because of that thumb surgery... He even said himself in the video, "Don't play drums!"

But... I have a question. If you get a blister from drumming, how could you keep it from being infected?... I could probably normally come up with many ways myself, but that video has left me in my wrong mind right now and can't think well with that video distracting my thoughts!...

So, can anyone tell me how to keep a blister from drumming from getting infected? Please?

... Well... on the bright side... the video gave me a good laugh! =)

Point taken, and I'd like to see your paragraph. I'm enjoying this.

Where do you live? I've never used those exact words, but I say equally offensive/blunt things all the time with pretty much no repercussions. Hell, if you saw W. this weekend...

LOLOL I want to! And California.

Basically what I said was Africans had WAYYYY more culture in one finger than Americans in their entire bodies, yet some Blacks don't take advantage of it. Some aren't even aware of Africans creating all music, even the so-called "White Music" was created by Africans. So when people say the "N" word, even I, as a half-White half-Arab young man, is offended by the word. Of course the government doesn't give two shits about it though...

I'm scared of being a drummer for our band... The last quote in my sig is a pretty big reason!... actually... the only reason... =D

That video I saw scared me from being a drummer because of that thumb surgery... He even said himself in the video, "Don't play drums!"

But... I have a question. If you get a blister from drumming, how could you keep it from being infected?... I could probably normally come up with many ways myself, but that video has left me in my wrong mind right now and can't think well with that video distracting my thoughts!...

So, can anyone tell me how to keep a blister from drumming from getting infected? Please?

Put a band-aid on your thumbs(what I do)

Wear gloves?

LOLOL I want to! And California.
California is one sensitive-ass place, then.
Basically what I said was Africans had WAYYYY more culture in one finger than Americans in their entire bodies, yet some Blacks don't take advantage of it.
What? I don't get your point.
Some aren't even aware of Africans creating all music, even the so-called "White Music" was created by Africans. So when people say the "N" word, even I, as a half-White half-Arab young man, is offended by the word.
Sorry, I don't see the connection. I read that as "Africans made all music, therefore I am offended by the N word."
Of course the government doesn't give two shits about it though...
Nor should they.

There are two things you can do:

Put moleskin around it and make sure it doesn't get anymore irritated (what I was taught as the right thing).

Rip/poke it open and drain it (what I do).

California is one sensitive-ass place, then.

What? I don't get your point.

Sorry, I don't see the connection. I read that as "Africans made all music, therefore I am offended by the N word."

Nor should they.

Underlined--Not really, I've been around California, seen a lot.

Italics--I'm saying people in general don't take the time to learn.

Bold--I'm saying that they have done so much (More than just create music itself) that even I, as a person who isn't Black at all, is offended by the word.

I know I'm a bad writer, which is why I like to say things in person, but that's impossible right now.

Uhhh, they shouldn't????

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

(( This is not meant as an offense to TLS or anybody else ))

I've seen this happen quite a lot on other forums. People saying that they can't stand thing that happen. So they say they leave the forum, possibly forever. Then, less than a couple of hours later, they returns already.

Honestly, I think it's just a poor excuse to get some extra attention.

Underlined--Not really, I've been around California, seen a lot.
It must be, if in California you can't publically insult Bush.
Italics--I'm saying people in general don't take the time to learn.
So what?
Bold--I'm saying that they have done so much (More than just create music itself) that even I, as a person who isn't Black at all, is offended by the word.
Sorry, I don't see the connection. I read that as "Africans did a lot of good, therefore I am offended by the N word."
Uhhh, they shouldn't????
Yeah, they shouldn't care. The government is not here to tell people what they can and can't say.