The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Sure and next thing you know we'll have the Bloods and the Cribs too while we're at it. <_<

ROFL!!!!!!!

:o

lol, east and west forest..........

idk but i seem to remember hearing about you doing something similar before chiki.............

oh my!

i don't seem to recall....

*is suspicious*

would you remind me please?

You're all letting these fights and bannings go to your heads.. Don't let them.. Serene got banned because he wanted to, TLS left because he wanted to. And the fights.. You could have ignored them.. Trying to split the forest won't work.. Everything will be alright people.. You just gotta believe.. I don't care if you don't read this, but if you do. Think about it.

On an unrelated note.. Did you know my favorite color is green?

You're all letting these fights and bannings go to your heads.. Don't let them.. Serene got banned because he wanted to, TLS left because he wanted to. And the fights.. You could have ignored them.. Trying to split the forest won't work.. Everything will be alright people.. You just gotta believe.. I don't care if you don't read this, but if you do. Think about it.

On an unrelated note.. Did you know my favorite color is green?[/color]

i had no idea...

On an unrelated note.. Did you know my favorite color is green?

OMG HOLY CRAP IT IS!!!!!!!!

yeah things are getting alittle out of hand.

As said before.

Faith won't solve the problems, yes I agree don't let them encourage you to leave and of course report them to the staff, but just ignoring it all and continuing business as usual won't solve anything, as it'll happen again. Obviously people aren't okay with how things are happening here, and we need to open our eyes and find out why, and what we can do to make this a friendlier community.

If you just believe it will become one, that alone won't do anything.

Edited by Cynthia