The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Lyle, can you or can you not lock this topic? If you can, it's advised you do so and end this baseless bickering.

No offenzse, but...who are you?

Plus, closing the topics solve nothing. It only hurts the subject. It doesn't make the conflict go away.

You do understand that making a big deal of how things are going tense new will just create new tension, of a different kind?

Better to keep stuff like this to PM, if you ask me. Find out WHO is being a jerk, and call him/her on it.

No offenzse, but...who are you?

Plus, closing the topics solve nothing. It only hurts the subject. It doesn't make the conflict go away.

I'm Fox and seeing happy communities makes me happy, too. It's like, synthesis or some shit. The thing is, this topic is needless in and of itself, so closing it isn't going to change anything. Right now, it's just a lot finger-pointing that could have all been avoided in the first place, and it's not getting anyone anywhere. Locking it is probably the best course of action.

I'm Fox and seeing happy communities makes me happy, too. It's like, synthesis or some shit. The thing is, this topic is needless in and of itself, so closing it isn't going to change anything. Right now, it's just a lot finger-pointing that could have all been avoided in the first place, and it's not getting anyone anywhere. Locking it is probably the best course of action.

Reasons? It's pretty calm now.

*Points at Fox.*

SILENCE YOU!

Anyway, as Boo just said, it's really quite quiet.

Closing a topic does not make the problem go away. It's not a useless topic in some people's eyes. If things are truly that bad, then the topic needs to live out it's course. The only way I'd lock it, is if the conflict is resolved, in which case, there's no need to close it.

These topics never get anywhere. Surely you must know that by now.

If you want to solve your problems, talk to someone (or some people) in private. Hell, if all else fails, you can come talk to me.

Edited by VincentASM