The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Midir!Lester was actually one of my best mounted earlygame units. He onerounds stuff with Pursuit+Hero 4 hits. Did more than Delmud, at least.

Definitely not comparable to Lakche or Skasaher, though. Shame there's only one leg ring.

Del... you want him to be trained for that Charisma boost. I don't suppose it hurts to go AzelLachesis, but make sure that Azel kills Shagall in C3 to get the Silver Blade drop so Del can kill shit better.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Yes, because you're totally locked to one of each concept.

BeoDelmud can hold his own, albeit not quite as stellar as some others. Probably better than, like, Johan, though.

I'm thinking a bad idea, overall. Marginally inferior heals means more XP. There isn't an extra 20 to damage dealt.

Edited by Furetchen

Midir!Lester was actually one of my best mounted earlygame units. He onerounds stuff with Pursuit+Hero 4 hits. Did more than Delmud, at least.

Looks like MidirAideen it is!

Definitely not comparable to Lakche or Skasaher, though. Shame there's only one leg ring.

But you try to compare everything to Lackhe and Ska. Seeing as how you've done a Lakche kills things run nothing will be as good as her in your eyes :P

Del... you want him to be trained for that Charisma boost. I don't suppose it hurts to go AzelLachesis, but make sure that Azel kills Shagall in C3 to get the Silver Blade drop so Del can kill shit better.

He has charisma? I thought that was a class skill for Lachesis. It said so in the site.

Yes, because you're totally locked to one of each concept.

If they can use both Id rather them use them both semi decent than one amazing and one terrible. Like Ethlin. She's a great healer but does minimal damage to nearly everything before the Light Sword.

BeoDelmud can hold his own, albeit not quite as stellar as some others. Probably better than, like, Johan, though.

But Johan weild axes so favoritism wins

So... he's low tier even with a recommended father?

I'm thinking a bad idea, overall. Marginally inferior heals means more XP. There isn't an extra 20 to damage dealt.

Alright. I'll keep that in mind.

Well, Lakche is the sole owner of both Leg+Knight in any given playthrough of mine.

Charisma is Lachesis's personal skill.

Ethlin's avo earlygame is actually quite nice. WTA ftw.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Looks like MidirAideen it is!

But you try to compare everything to Lackhe and Ska. Seeing as how you've done a Lakche kills things run nothing will be as good as her in your eyes :P

He has charisma? I thought that was a class skill for Lachesis. It said so in the site.

If they can use both Id rather them use them both semi decent than one amazing and one terrible. Like Ethlin. She's a great healer but does minimal damage to nearly everything before the Light Sword.

But Johan weild axes so favoritism wins So... he's low tier even with a recommended father?

Alright. I'll keep that in mind.

Good.

HolLakche and IncKasaher are invulnerable. They just lack ponies.

Nope.

They're more than semi-decent. Neither will ever be amazing.

No, he's, like, Mid. Since when does 'holding your own' mean bad things?

Do so.

Avo =/= damage output.

And FE4 uses that annoying True Hit or whatever it was called. Anyway, that's beside the point.

Holding your own isn't bad, but it's FE4. From what Ive heard and currently experience units either

Kill everything

Hold their own and survive a few attacks.

Edited by Spy

Avo =/= damage output.

And FE4 uses that annoying True Hit or whatever it was called. Anyway, that's beside the point.

NEW TOPIC: Yuria vs Sety

No shit. Your point?

Annoying? Annoying?! Oh yeah. Axe fanatic.

Hawk beats Yuria at everything.

Avo can lead to damage output.

The more shit you survive before needing to go stand on a church, the more shit you damage.

Sety because he's hot.

Yuria has points for being able to Nargabomb the shit out of Yurius, but she gets Narga LITERALLY after the second to last castle.

Sety doesn't even NEED Holsety to kick ass. Hand him Elwind and he's good to go.

Holding your own isn't bad, but it's FE4. From what Ive heard and currently experience units either

Kill everything

Hold their own and survive a few attacks.

ARDAN. NOISH. JOHAN. TINNY. TAILTO.

THESE UNITS FAIL AND SUCK AND SUCK AND FAIL.

...I like LexTinny.

Enough Def to survive shit, then Thoroncritting the fuck out of armors because she can and because she'll hit first.

C9. Got her promoted after a few dragonkills thanks to Elite, and threw her into a field of armors with her newly-gained Thoron.

It was win.

I knew Arden sucked, I knew Johan sucked.

I just pike using certain characters just cuz.

I wasn't too aware Noish sucked, all I knew was that Alec was better.

Are Tinny and Tiltyu Est archetypes? I really need to play this game more ~_~

But you already have Lana/Mana/Rana (I really don't know her name) to do that.

Corple really doesn't seem useful without Elite Ring or Holsety.

<br />1) If you take too long, you may accidentally pair Levin with Sylvia.<br /><br />2) Kill off/don't pair Sylvia and get Sharlow. Nets you a Berserk Staff.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

...but LevinFury OTP :[

Besides, she dances and Levin moves on. Not like theyre adjacent.

And Laylea=charisma..I just might not pair her.us Not like ranks matter.

If you move to slowly, it will happen.

Sylvia has a +3 with EVERYONE whether she's next to them or not. And if she's next to them, anther +5.

It's your first play anyway. And at the speed you're moving, just kill her off during endgame because she's gonna get married to SOMEONE.

Listen to me on this. The only FE I've played more than FE4 is FE8.